1. Icecrown overcrowding

You guys really need to add more space to the server icecrown.... Its full like 90% of the time... And ques can be up to 3-4 hours + ive been in a que of 3 hours so far...;

2. You guys really need to add more space to the server icecrown.... Its full like 90% of the time... And ques can be up to 3-4 hours + ive been in a que of 3 hours so far...;
    pay 10$ 1 time skip queue forever

3. You must be new around here. Because that's how it's been for the last several years.

Answer is "no". Warmane can't lift the player limit without causing the realm to become unstable and it will probably not open another realm because it's not feasible. If you don't want queues, you can either donate or go to Lordaeron - both choices are good. Complaining about it on the forums, however, is bad and won't yield anything.

4. pay 10$ 1 time skip queue forever
    I think the better term is : donate
    by donating, we contribute something to the society
    by the end of the day, it makes us feel worthwhile as human

5. I think the better term is : donate
    Pretty pointless to argue semantics, it's the same thing however you word it.

6. I think the better term is : donate
    well you got one thing right it just makes you feel like you did something good and in these times i guess thats the important thing

not the fact that what people do here is far from donating but actually buying

i bet that 99.9% of the people here never donated to the server

ontopic: warmane is a business that runs for profit, they are not a charity or a group of enthusiastic coders that were fed up with there not being a good server for the people to enjoy (at least not anymore). This overcrowding is one of the things they need to make this profit.

7. I think the better term is : donate
    https://imgur.com/a/KtSJ0

we BUY coins so PAY is the better term.
    Edited: October 5, 2017

8. You guys really need to add more space to the server icecrown.... Its full like 90% of the time... And ques can be up to 3-4 hours + ive been in a que of 3 hours so far...;
    I like how you want even more crowded server, it's way too overcrowded already. What they should do is cut the population cap by 1 or 2K.

9. The title of this thread is contradictive to the point of it.

10. Here we go again
    I vote for a cap decrease, the delay is real! 10k should be more than enough.

11. LOL good one

I suppose 12k cap is good enough
    rarely on heavy lag except during limited event (such as Brewfest) which sometimes can cause server crashed
    and I am saying this as someone who play with 300-500 ms latency here LOL