1. WotLK tanking

I went to my first WotLK dungeon once I got to 70, I noticed instantly that I was unable to hold aggro and unable to gain any mana. I had no issues throughout Vanilla dungeons and like two Outland instances. Anyone have this issue before? I am currently unable to tank and thinking maybe of switching over to healing as I like both - just enjoy tanking more.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

2. you dont have hit rating, so you are missing so much of melee att and spells, so that way you cant get aggro from dps that are hit caped

p.s. better lvl up to 80 with quests and rise reputation to get better gear so you could go in rdfhc, you can even do some wg weekly quests to get some pvp items

3. Ah well, thats no good. I actually enjoy dungeons more than questing. Even if its slower, that is ok with me. I may respec or reroll - seems Icecrown is full to the brim with plate wearers lol.

4. better stay tank that is faster way to get in any dungeon or raid later on or go as heal in os

5. Ah well, thats no good. I actually enjoy dungeons more than questing. Even if its slower, that is ok with me. I may respec or reroll - seems Icecrown is full to the brim with plate wearers lol.
    Don't be discouraged. If Paladin is what you enjoy, play it. At end-game, the class is very popular and desired for raiding guilds. All 3 specs, too.

As for tanking dungeons, just ask your DPS to hold off a bit on starting damage. Give you a bit of time to collect mobs and build a bit of threat. Make sure you buff yourself with Blessing of Sanctuary and Divine Plea while you are hitting something, and make sure that you are the one taking damage. These things should help your mana significantly. If threat continues to be an issue, just ask the guys with the big damage to wait a few seconds more, and perhaps use your blessing of protection and/or salvation on them.

6. Hello. The mana problem u face is probably cause u haven't learnt divine plea spell yet. After which there is no chance for u to have mana issues as u would have put points for it in ur talent tree.
    As for the low threat is because u have less hit rating at this point causing u to generate less aggro and ur dps might be of higher level dealing much more damage so this might be a problem. I too faced this while I was levelling my prot pala especially the mana problems... those really sucked. But after divine plea... it becomes way better.