1. Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD bring back the alliance bonuses

I'm losing 90+% of my BG's. PLEASE give the alliance another bonus to bring people here. This is completely unfun and unplayable.

2. I don't even know what to say... other then its no where near that bad, when I queue up "solo" for bgs.

3. Its odd.

Because when i play as horde We win:

-Eots
    -AB

Lose always in Wsg to alliance.

It also depend on the time of the day, I play NA Eastern, And i lose alot more when i play during the day, when i play at night we win more, but always loose WSG.

4. Atm there is 700-1000 difference Ally versus Horde ratio!

Once that reaches 2k that its time to implement something.Atm there is no sfaction disbalance.

5. I'm losing 90+% of my BG's. PLEASE give the alliance another bonus to bring people here. This is completely unfun and unplayable.
    How is that going to improve your win rate?

6. Horde wins mostly on EotS.
    Alliance wins on WSG.
    Other ones are 50-50.

7. I find it amazing how everyone seems to have totally different experiences in bgs. It must be the time of day.
    I have a horde 70 and an ally 70 which i bg on and swap between the two very frequently. From my experience i find alliance win eots more often. Mostly due to the fact that at the start of the game theres far more alliance players than horde. AV seems to be about 50/50. WSG i'll say alliance win more often too. And AB probably 50/50 as well.
    The main issue is the bg hopping. Its not uncommon to bg hop several times and end up back in the original bg you were in.
    In any case I don't believe alliance need their bonuses back.

8. I think that the majority of Alliance PvP frustration stems not from population differences but, rather, from differences in the distribution of power among active players.

The Horde have had a large population for far longer than the Alliance. There are likely many more well-geared, well-practiced, and better-organized Horde players than there are Alliance.

I believe that temporary PvP reward discounts (even if only the lower-tier equipment) and increased low-end instance droprates (again, temporary) would help to close this gap in gear performance.

It's a tricky matter, though; doing this could really offend players who have gone the distance to earn low-tier equipment the hard way.

I'd be for it though.

9. The two factions have had a balanced population long enough for them to have come to equal ground. So if there's anyone to blame, you can blame your teammates and yourself.