1. Server queue

Heya I just started on warmane (icecrown) and i really enjoy my time here but the queue is unbearable i was wondering if i donate i would skip queue in icecrown server? and as well if i want to try other expac like tbc for example i have to donate again? cheers in advance for any reply.

2. Hello!

If you donate, then you will be able to skip queues one every realm. No need to donate for each realm.

3. if i donate every month i need to donate for skip quest? Or with 1 donademy account will skip ques's forever ?

4. if i donate every month i need to donate for skip quest? Or with 1 donademy account will skip ques's forever ?
    One donation is enough, and it's permanently, except for Lordaeron realm if I recall it correctly.

5. Hello!

If you donate, then you will be able to skip queues one every realm. No need to donate for each realm.
    How many donations needed just for skipping queues feature?
    Are there any minimums of coins purchased before we got the skipping queues feature (like 11 coins for 10 euros, or just need 1 coins for 2 euros) ?
    Thanks

6. How many donations needed just for skipping queues feature?
    Are there any minimums of coins purchased before we got the skipping queues feature (like 11 coins for 10 euros, or just need 1 coins for 2 euros) ?
    Thanks
    Its 10 euros.

7. So one donation of 10 Euro is enough to never have a queue?

8. yes thats correct
    but i still can stay in queue of premium-players, right? :D

9. but i still can stay in queue of premium-players, right? :D
    lol no. premium = no queue to login. lol xD

10. but i still can stay in queue of premium-players, right? :D
    Basically, if you donate you get a Premium account upgrade.
    Any donation from the minimum amount of 10 euros to the maximum amount of whatever, your account will be upgraded to a Premium account, which means that you will skip queue times. This is permanent, unless you get banned or something, I assume.

Hope this helps!

11. Basically, if you donate you get a Premium account upgrade.
    Any donation from the minimum amount of 10 euros to the maximum amount of whatever, your account will be upgraded to a Premium account, which means that you will skip queue times. This is permanent, unless you get banned or something, I assume.

Hope this helps!
    I can confirm this is correct.