1. Ninja policy

"Hi, offspec rolling is not ninja rolling. Ninja looting is either taking and item when person did not win the roll, or when soemone takes an item that they cannot use. - Regards, GM Thedrift"

So you're allowed to roll on everything you can use and call it Offspec. (Despite someone rolling for Mainspec)

Thoughts?

2. So when i am tanking on my bear I am allowed to roll on caster items eventho a caster needs it MS?
    Can a admin please confirm this.

3. So when i am tanking on my bear I am allowed to roll on caster items eventho a caster needs it MS?
    Can a admin please confirm this.
    Can show you the screenshot of the ticket reply I quoted.

4. Im an enchanter, I need every item, can a GM confirm? I can use it.

5. in order to treat as ninja, you have to show to GM the print screen before you run the Dungeons, you have to clearly indicate any reserved item, if not, then it will be treat as ninja...
    if without this print screen, the ppl who was reported as ninja, he can explain to GM that item is on reserved. as both of you are lack of evidence, so the report of ninja will not be proceed.

6. @yoho222000
    It does not matter if there is proof or not the point here is that needing on OS while there is a MS needing on it too is allowed.
    so even if u have screens that ur tank stole ur caster item u can even make a vid of the whole thing but it does not mean annything becouse doing this seems to not be against the rules.

LF a admin to confrim this
    by this i mean that needing OS items when ppl need the item for MS is allowed and not punishable.

7. i had the healing trinket from black morass ninjaed by a mage from me (hpala). so i took a ss, made a ticket, and after a day a gm responded to me that it wasnt a ninja because he can use the item. what the actual ****, if a mage takes a trinket that procs ONLY from healing from a healer, and simply gets away from getting banned or smth, in fact gm doesnt even give a **** judging by the response...

8. I shall ask again can a admin please confirm that Needing on an item that is OS while someone is needing it for MS is not punishable ??

please awnser it would be nice to know the rules i have to live whit.

9. People in MOST cases will ask if they can need for OS. I don't understand why you're creating a puss over here.

10. So 4 days have passed and no awnser, I find it hard to belive no admin has seen this.
    Please guys awnser this :
    Can admin please confirm that Needing on an item that is OS while someone is needing it for MS is not punishable ??

@shacramas
    U are completely missing the point here.

11. if you want a reply from an admin than pm one of them on the forums.