1. Librams/Trinketss in the AH -- can't queue for heroics?

Hi all, old school player but I recently started again, and got a new level 80. I have pretty good items in every slot for a holy pally, and I'm up to 3200 gear score. However, I still can't queue for random heroics, and I can't select any normal dungeons that are level 80+ (highest I can do is VH). I am assuming this is because I have only 1 trinket and no relic. All other item slots are full and I probably average 200+ ilvl.

So, I am assuming I can't queue cuz of the missing trinket and missing relic/libram. Where can I buy a suitable libram and trinket? The AH doesn't seem to have any relics and I don't know why. Also, there are very few trinkets in the AH and they all cost 300g+ it seems. I already have one "jetze's bell" or w/e it is, not sure if a second one stacks?

Thanks in advance!

2. Check if u have a heirloom gear. It's the item level of the gear that matters and not the gear score. The item level of heirloom gear is 1 and so u have to replace it asap to que for heroics

3. Farm a bit of Fos Pos hor normals.
    you will get 219 ilvl gear.
    get libram asap with the emblems that drop in these dungeons.

you can get trinkets via toc 5 normal farms. (incl 200 ilvl gear)

you'll be able to que before you know.

4. if you dont have heirloom items on you, then to be able to que for rdf hc you need arround 3.8-4.2k gearscore.

5. buy one for vote points. Dont forget honor too, ive got mine from honor(RBG)

6. I don't have any heirloom items

Farm a bit of Fos Pos hor normals.
    you will get 219 ilvl gear.
    get libram asap with the emblems that drop in these dungeons.

you can get trinkets via toc 5 normal farms. (incl 200 ilvl gear)

you'll be able to que before you know.
    Well, I can't join the queue for specific dungeons like ToC and PoS/FoS. I guess I could try looking in global for groups looking for a healer.

Is there anywhere I can buy a libram/trinket for gold in the meantime? My rep with kirin tor/ardent crusade is exalted but I didn't see any trinkets there.

7. Regarding Fos Pos and Hor.
    you should go infront of the dungeons.
    there are always alot of people there forming groups.
    keep an eye on global for Toc 5.

I think the only rep trnkets you can get is in borean tundra.

goodluck gearing up etc!