1. Stuck in Imaginary Party

One of my characters is in a "party".
    This started a few days ago when I queued alone for a random dungeon. When I found a group and got teleported into the dungeon, I found that I was in a party with one person who was actually in the queue, and then three others who were in a separate queue. Realising something wasn't right, I right-clicked my portrait and clicked "leave party". It appeared that I had successfully left the group, and I was teleported back out of the dungeon. However, when I tried to queue for another dungeon, I got this message:
    "One or more members of your party are offline or are pending invite."
    Or something along those lines. When I right click my portrait, there is no option to leave party, and when I do /p in chat I am told that I am not in a party. I am no longer able to queue for instances as I get the above message each time I try. I the other member of my original group was having this problem as well, though I don't know if it was fixed for him.
    It is probably worth mentioning that right after this first occurred, the other member of the imaginary group and I queued for a dungeon. We got the ready check, but even once everyone had said they were ready, nothing happened.
    It might also be worth mentioning that if I manually go into an instance and then leave, I am teleported back to the spot that I queued at when this bug first occurred.
    Whenever I log in, I instantly get the message "You are now queued in the Dungeon Finder", along with the messages like "Loot threshold set to uncommon" - the ones that appear when you create a party.
    I'd love to start doing instances again, so it would be awesome if I could get some help getting this fixed. Thanks!

2. type this on chat:
    /script LeaveParty()

3. type this on chat:
    /script LeaveParty()
    Wow...tysm! I closed my ingame ticket. This instantly fixed it.

4. Thanks for being more usefull than some ''GM's''

5. /script LeaveParty() worked perfectly!