1. Question Regarding Population

TL;DR: How many players (currently) are online?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. I was on a TBC server and enjoyed that, but wanted to get a new experience with WotLK. I did some research and decided to try out Warmane. I hopped in, did a few quests and decided to check the Who panel to see how many players were online.

It only said 50... Now i'm hoping that the Who panel is only showing 50 at a time, and that there are many more players online. The previous server I was on would say how many ppl were online, even though that window could only show 50 at a time.

So my question is, how many players (currently) are online? Thanks!

2. /who is indeed limited. there's currently 12k online. you can see it shown on the homepage.

3. Also, there's a certain private servers subreddit that likes to tell people that the population is faked. Yeah... don't listen to them. These fools like to hate on everything and anything Warmane related.

EDIT: Had to change the word to "fools" because of Warmane's unnecessary censoring of the I word which makes no sense considering the word "crap" isn't censored here.
    Edited: October 6, 2017

4. Awesome, thanks! At first I was a bit scared thinking there was only 50 people online! Good to know there'll be plenty of other players on to interact with.