1. [ANSWERED] [Icecrown] Why are multi-boxers allowed in Wintergrasp?

Once again, I was warmly greeted by a coalition of mult-box-bros as I entered Wintergrasp.

We were ready to start and get going, but nope, spawn into: Starfall x10, moonfire x10, backed up by resto shamans and resto druids, and an army of ret palas..... All at the horde spawn ready to procreate with every horde anus that dared enter WG.

I'm a 6.2k prot pala, popping ALL of my CDs, but I'm still torn to shreds like I'm made of paper, dead in less than 5 seconds.

It's Friday and horde haven't had a chance to do VOA yet this week. with a battle every 3 hours or so, that's awful for server balance.

I understand that multiboxing brings cashflow into the server, but it has become rampant and is ruining the game experience for the vast majority of players.

I don't mind so much that they can camp Orgrimar, and deprive us of the use of our bank or AH - we have other cities.

I don't even get too salty in a BG, because it's soon over, and I can always queue for AB to avoid them. There are no repercussions after the battle for the greater world.

But, to allow them in Wintergrasp is simply game-ruining, it deprives 1/2 of the players on the server a chance to gear up, as well as gathering heirlooms & all the other stuff the vendors sell.

Please Devs, draw a line for multiboxers, and ban multiboxing in wintergrasp.

If this is not possible, then please kindly explain why it is allowed.

Kind regards,

Gerwyn

2. That has been answered numerous times. To make it short and simple: Multiboxing has always been allowed.