1. State of server ?

Hello , iv been wondering if someone could tell me stat of this realm .

There are few things id like to know wbout it before i lvl an max char here :
    1. Activity at endgame ?
    2.Is pve viable here (working dungeons , raids ) ?
    3.Whats state of pvp ?
    4.As a new player would i be able to cach up to older players without buying gear with coins ?

Thanks in advance :D

2. Serwer is dead, only few ppl who rly loved it stay in that agony and make ton's topic's "how to revive serwer".

3. Basically, the server's in a really decent shape, i can confidently say this after being here since the beginning, the only downside is the low population for now, but it's still very playable, to be completely honest.

As to answer your questions:
    1. I'd say almost all the activity happens in the End-Game.
    2. All the level 90 Dungeons are Working, All the raids as well, LFR, Normal and Heroic, Also Challenge Mode: Gold is obtainable, they still are getting fine-tuned at the moment but still playable. You can check the progress here: List of all Available Dungeons & Raids <Updated>.
    3. PvP is getting some work, Pathfinding is being implemented in a ghostly manner but still there, fixes happen quite often if well reported, you may check the latest changelog here: September 28, 2017.
    4. And to your very convenience, The Conquest Catch-Up Mechanic was implemented at the start of this PvP Season, which makes it fairly easy to catch up with the old and well-settled players currently playing.
    Edited: October 7, 2017

4. Basically, the server's in a really decent shape, i can confidently say this after being here since the beginning, the only downside is the low population for now, but it's still very playable, to be completely honest.

As to answer your questions:
    1. I'd say almost all the activity happens in the End-Game.
    2. All the level 90 Dungeons are Working, All the raids as well, LFR, Normal and Heroic, Also Challenge Mode: Gold is obtainable, they still are getting fine-tuned at the moment but still playable. You can check the progress here: List of all Available Dungeons & Raids <Updated>.
    3. PvP is getting some work, Pathfinding is being implemented in a ghostly manner but still there, fixes happen quite often if well reported, you may check the latest changelog here: September 28, 2017.
    4. And to your very convenience, The Conquest Catch-Up Mechanic was implemented at the start of this PvP Season, which makes it fairly easy to catch up with the old and well-settled players currently playing.
    If you are new to the server and dont have full premade friends with full gear dont even think to start pvp here.

5. If you are new to the server and dont have full premade friends with full gear dont even think to start pvp here.
    I solo que often from the stormstout era and still at least 2-3 bg each day till today, geared multiple toon (read 11 on all spec) and didnt have that problem. Friend and gear will come along with ur skill. If you just prefer afk and get gear ofc losing isnt gaining anything, while actually it will teach u how to win and how to like 1 v 2 etc. I dont deny i lose some game, but win rate still over 65%+ solo que, and most of lose coming from skeptical person like u :)

6. Thanks for info guys , im gonna lvl a char here hunter name Acefuzz on ally side so feel free to pm me if you want , any help with bags would be apriciated :D

7. server is dead, it's funny only for who have already full gear

8. server is dead, it's funny only for who have already full gear
    Nope. Not hard to gear up actually. Just gotta grind BGs. With Conquest catch-up, you can get several prideful pieces as well without waiting months on end.

9. Well , im mostly interested in pve . I do pvp but not much few bgs over a week , so i dont really care that much about pvp gear even if i get rekt .