1. Suggestions for Medivh's decreasing population

So both on the forums and ingame there has been a lot of talk recently about the decreasing population and its about time something gets done.
    Below is two suggestions how to boost the population. Keep in mind all of this is just temporary fixes, more permanent solutions should be considered as well.

- XP boost from 1-60.
    - Open for realm transfers from Outland to Medivh.
    - Increase the advertisement of the server

Please help us get the population back to a healthy state.

2. Well, to be honest. Right now we are at a point where Medivh and Outland could be merged to one realm and even on sunday evening, at the highest peak time, that merged realm wouldn't have a queue.

3. You do realise the soul purpose of Medivh is to provide an outland server with x1 rates and a vanilla experience, the "suggestions" you listed are contradicting the purpose of the server..

4. You do realise the soul purpose of Medivh is to provide an outland server with x1 rates and a vanilla experience, the "suggestions" you listed are contradicting the purpose of the server..
    Yes I am fully aware of this. As I mentioned in the first post, its only temporary. I don't want these features, but if things doesn't change the server will slowly die out. It's already really hard to find groups for dungeons and quests. The current population is not healthy nor is it sustainable.

Well, to be honest. Right now we are at a point where Medivh and Outland could be merged to one realm and even on sunday evening, at the highest peak time, that merged realm wouldn't have a queue.
    I still think we're quite far away from that yet. Merging would be absolutely last option. I would much rather that they take some steps to ensure the server stays healthy and populated, than to end up playing on Outland.
    Edited: October 7, 2017

5. Yes I am fully aware of this. As I mentioned in the first post, its only temporary. I don't want these features, but if things doesn't change the server will slowly die out. It's already really hard to find groups for dungeons and quests. The current population is not healthy nor is it sustainable.

I still think we're quite far away from that yet. Merging would be absolutely last option. I would much rather that they take some steps to ensure the server stays healthy and populated, than to end up playing on Outland.
    As of said, server loses its purpose within those, but what is the point of a dead server, as some players may have already realised that will happen sooner or later. Even if you would get those small benefits for medvih server.

Mergin the server is only viable and lastin option, dead server is not good for anyone, no matter how mutch they like 1x rates.

If you delay merge for far too long, you dont have anything to merge anymore, perhaps few players come back.