1. server expansion

Hi everyone I want to open this topic to try to figure out how many people consider it wise to have an extension of WoLTK or TBC servers. Giving everyone the opportunity to play without having to wait for useless tails. Plus, I'm here to try to figure out how many people really play on Cata- Neltharion
    Now my question is this. Can not use that server to expand Icecrown, which is the one with most people online? (even TBC is good for me)
    Unfortunately I know that you go to Neltharion's definitive loss .. but keeping a server with 200 people (including me) seems like a waste of money and useless, plus everything with various bugs and things to fix. Let's close and take away the thought

People of warmheart I hope you understand the situation and that you valued well as I did if you shut up or not in Neltharion, even though I lose myself. it's ugly to play a game like wow in 200 ...

Soon, hoping for good news.

Ps: I used google translator and I apologize

2. I think it is a good idea cause it will be good skipping long time in queque, i vote yes

3. I do not add any other words, for me it is something that goes very well (I also play and adore kata) but for the respect of all those people who are forced to wait to enter to play

I'm going to you!

4. thank you for reading my post =))!

5. They won't close Neltharion server in order to expand WotLK or TBC, simply because they have put a lot of time and resources to fix content on that server and those 350 players playing on it still make a small difference. Also, in a way, they are counting on these queues, because more queue, means more donations in order to skip the queue, which obviously means more money.

Maybe one day they will agree to close Cataclysm server, but it'll most likely happen when there are less than 100 players playing, or perhaps they would shut it down in order to replace the Cataclysm server with a Legion one. Who knows.

6. Thanks also to you for having time to view my post, I say that it is not entirely true, as a person wants to come to a back server because he does not need to spend money to play, it is also true that anyway donations make life on this private server easier for you. I am also a chess player, and I have considered many things before doing this post. They stopped working on the neltharion server, so my personal gaming experience becomes very bad.

We look forward to seeing what's going to happen

Ps: Personally I would prefer to close it

7. Ps: Personally I would prefer to close it
    I would prefer that too, but for an opening of a Legion server, which won't happen anytime soon.

8. Hi everyone I want to open this topic to try to figure out how many people consider it wise to have an extension of WoLTK or TBC servers. Giving everyone the opportunity to play without having to wait for useless tails. Plus, I'm here to try to figure out how many people really play on Cata- Neltharion
    Now my question is this. Can not use that server to expand Icecrown, which is the one with most people online? (even TBC is good for me)
    Unfortunately I know that you go to Neltharion's definitive loss .. but keeping a server with 200 people (including me) seems like a waste of money and useless, plus everything with various bugs and things to fix. Let's close and take away the thought

People of warmheart I hope you understand the situation and that you valued well as I did if you shut up or not in Neltharion, even though I lose myself. it's ugly to play a game like wow in 200 ...

Soon, hoping for good news.

Ps: I used google translator and I apologize
    Wait, let me get this right, you think if they shut down Nelth that they would/will be able to give you boys(freeloaders) more spots so you dont have to wait que?

It does not work like you think, even tho we live in 2017 technology still has some restrictions, they already gave in, they risked and lowered quality of life on Icecrown because of people like this. They moved me personally from 20-25 ms(max) to 70-100ms and thats because they RAISED the cap to 12k already, so we have alot of people who play on Icecrown and we donate quite alot to support the server we enjoy playing on just because of the things like security, stability and so on and you want to risk stabilty of the server even more? Hell no, if anything you freeloaders should be grateful they raised the cap to 12k.

"Somebody isnt rich, bla bla bla" if you have 10 euros or 20 or whatever the price of your internet is in your country to pay every month, you sure as hell have 10 euros ONCE to skip the que. If you cant afford 10 euros, you shouldnt be playing games, thats for sure.

Bring Icecrown to 10k cap please.
    Edited: October 7, 2017

9. Also thank you. I've never had problems with queuing or lag or crash or other similar things. because in my turn I am a donor and when I say donor (I am 4 years old that I send on money at will)

Simply the post was about using a server now desolate to do more. It was just a hypothesis, they could launch legion as Critically said before.

And as if you had a car seat but you only have a rollerblade in place of the car. you know it does not make much sense.

Anyway, thank you again for dedicating time to this post

10. I'd personally wish they would put cap back to 4k, then open 3 Wrath Realms.

11. thank you for reading my post. you could also be an idea.

in all cases we are talking about various hypotheses if they shut Nelthario (now dead server with 289 people playing on 24h)

12. Admins dont care about new ideas from people, all i have seen coming from them is NO to everything.

13. Admins dont care about new ideas from people, all i have seen coming from them is NO to everything.
    their lords say so because they really want to close it. but wait for people who are tied to that expansion to understand that it is no longer a good thing to play

and thank you for reading my post, we hope others will join ..

14. palloncino youre so polite it warms my heart

15. palloncino youre so polite it warms my heart

I think you're kidding .. but in any case you have to do something for everyone .. and only together can we do it