1. 70 coins to spend on fury warrior pve

Hi I have 70 coins. What should I buy for Fury Warrior pve? I thought about 2x glorenzelg and 1 trinket (either sts or dbw).
    I think I mainly need weapons, is 2x glorenzelg good? Or should I just buy glorenzelg and go for shadow's edge/cryptmaker?

2. If you are talking about 2x Glorenzelg hc, then it may be a good choice BUT if you want to buy them, keep in mind that you will need a certain gear to not be expertise overcapped, which includes the t10 head, shoulders, chest, gloves and the mail legs from Lady Deathbringer 25 man (hc or normal, depending on your progression). The other option is to buy 1 Glorenzelg hc and 1 Cryptmaker hc. With this weapon combination you will use the t10 head, shoulders, chest and legs with the leather gloves from Rotface 25 man (hc or normal as above). For the trinket, I recommend the STS, it's definetly the best one because it always increases your attack power when it procs.

3. Buy Gloren hc, StS hc, and Apocalypses hc, farm primos for Shadow edge.

4. Buy Gloren hc, StS hc, and Apocalypses hc, farm primos for Shadow edge.
    I would do this myself aswell.
    Would suggest u to do the same (if its not too late). :D

5. Buy Gloren hc, StS hc, and Apocalypses hc, farm primos for Shadow edge.
    Quote-voting this, since Warmane still hasn't added upvoting after 7 years.

6. I bought: 1x Glorenzelg, 1x Cryptmaker, STS and DBW (sold my other char and got coins for that). I think it's the best because now it will be easier to get arp cap faster even with BoE gear for starters. Thank you everyone mostly for suggesting the Cryptmaker.

7. ''Apocalypses'' - that means boots from Halion?

8. ''Apocalypses'' - that means boots from Halion?
    yes, Apocalypse' Advance.

@OP
    oh boy, cryptmaker instead of apoc..

9. yes, Apocalypse' Advance.
    I was curious 'cause I'm about to spend my 73 coins for my fresh warrior aswell.
    I'm thinking about STS, Glorezelg and the rest of coins for gold to just buy all the BoEs. I want to start to raid asap.

10. dont EVER go for crypt (too bad if you already did). BPC is an easy boss and the mace is not BiS anyway. whats more, dont go for DBW either (you can stay with STS and banner of victory) and go for halion HC neck and boots which are MUCH harder to get (cmon, 90% of the raids do DBS hc but few down halion hc)

edit: note that i expect you to get DBW sooner or later, but halion 25hc is nearly impossible to down unless you have a really good guild, where as DBS hc is way easier, thus using the coins on the boss you most likely cant down.