1. T2 WF, Bryntroll og Glorenzelg?

So im an Unholy dk on Icecrown and have tried to make a decision between T2 Wrathful weap, bryntroll or Glorenzelg. From what Ive heard, Btroll isnt 'working properly' on Uh dks (doesnt proc off of diseases and is also reduced by resi for every class) and gloren has high dmg, but not THE stats for an uh dk. Mainly focusing on arenas when I get the gear for it.

TL;DR t2 wf, gloren or bryntroll for uh dk arenas (healer dps im assuming)

2. T2 especially if you are going to do arena. I'd say Bryntroll if it was working properly(although this year I did see some DK proccing double life drain with it).

Glorenzelg is fairly useless vs plate, and you can win clothies almost regardless off weapon.

General issue for DKs on IC is low resilience, I think T2 fixes that at least.

3. From what ive heard from several people is that Bryntroll works per say, just not on DK diseases, which kinda ruins it.
    Guessing its t2 next then, ty for the reply!

4. just not on DK diseases, which kinda ruins it.
    Its because "Chance on hit: Steals 2412 to 2664 life from target enemy." .

5. Its because "Chance on hit: Steals 2412 to 2664 life from target enemy." .
    Yes, but it doesnt proc of our diseases, again from what I've read and heard.

6. Because its procing only from melee abilities/attacks nah?

To the op, WF weapon is easy to get as UH dk in 2s is strong, Bryntroll is easy to drop since its dropping from first boss in ICC, Gloren is meh imo. If you want to donate weapon then i would say Bryntroll, i have shadowmourne and Bryntroll and i play often with brytroll due to this nice life steal.
    Edited: October 10, 2017

7. Because its procing only from melee abilities/attacks nah?

To the op, WF weapon is easy to get as UH dk in 2s is strong, Bryntroll is easy to drop since its dropping from first boss in ICC, Gloren is meh imo. If you want to donate weapon then i would say Bryntroll, i have shadowmourne and Bryntroll and i play often with brytroll due to this nice life steal.
    Well no, it did proc off of diseases (dots in general?) and it doesnt here from what ive heard and it is reduced by resilience.

Yeah well, I dont have any partners to get to 1800 and I dont really raid. Not gonna spend 150 euro on a weapon, guess it stands between Gloren and Bryn

8. Dont take it wrong though, bryn procs very very often still. I occasionally get double procs aswell. The resilience reduction bug is worse.

9. Well no, it did proc off of diseases (dots in general?) and it doesnt here from what ive heard and it is reduced by resilience.
    Dont take it wrong though, bryn procs very very often still. I occasionally get double procs aswell. The resilience reduction bug is worse.
    Why do so many people think that Bryntroll being reduced by resilience is a bug? I haven't seen a single shred of evidence to support this and everything we know about the game points to the contrary. Procs are player damage.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

10. Well no, it did proc off of diseases (dots in general?) and it doesnt here from what ive heard and it is reduced by resilience.
    The only "disease" that can proc the bryntroll is your plague strike at the moment you apply it. Because bryntroll procs works on melee hit swing and melee hit abilities, not dot or any other kind of damage.
    The only exception is when you reaply your diseases with pestilence (at melee range ofc) and icy touch at melee range too.

Dont take it wrong though, bryn procs very very often still. I occasionally get double procs aswell. The resilience reduction bug is worse.
    The double proc is real since it has no internal cooldown and some classes does multiple melee hits.

See the theorycrafting comments:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50709/br...biter#comments
    Edited: October 16, 2017

11. Wrathful weapon is quite meh. It gives no strength and has 1 less gem socket.

12. Wrath weap could be used for deff, with rune of swordshatter. Sorta like how we go in frost pres when focused, but its too much of a hassle for most people.