1. [Wotlk] - Protection Paladin PvP! What's the BIS SHIELD???

I'm wondering about: What is the BEST Shield to use?

I'm not sure how much spell power affects Prot spells, exorcism is never used, I barely heal because your Judgement of Light heals you and you win the duel before you get below 70% HP, does it affect anything at all?

I was thinking of getting the (HC) Icecrown Glacial Wall because it has a very good block value and other Def. stats + an extra Gem spot. But I'd rather know in advance which shield is better before I put myself through hell and farming for that shield.

ALSO, What is the Best weapon enchant?
    Like I said idk how viable the 63 Spell Power is, but I was thinking that Moongoose for the extra crit/armor/dodge would be nice, but I'm not sure. Any help would be really appreciated.

So idk, what's the best shield to use and why? Could anyone explain what spells benefit and how? :D Thanks in advance.

*** I forgot to mention that I mainly do Bg's and duels, so I don't need the one that would benefit me more in Arena***
    Edited: October 7, 2017

2. - Best shield is Icecrown Glacial Wall because of both strength and block value for damage output.

- Judgment of Light each time it heals is negligible, but it adds up over time. Use the Judgment that best suits your situation. If you need mana (or perhaps an arena partner or some such), use Wisdom. If your target may try and Sprint away from you, use Justice. Otherwise use Light.

- Answered at the first bullet point. Your main stat for Prot PvP is strength. It is the best damage stat for the spec. Block Value is additional damage on your Shield of the Righteous. Gem if with strength, too.

- There are strength enchants. Potency and Crusader I believe. Crusader is bugged (or at least it was), and where you're allowed to use it I do not know. I will ask a GM if it is allowed. If you are not putting talent points into Pursuit of Justice, then a weapon chain is the mandatory weapon enchant. Armor and dodge you can ignore. You'll have a decent amount from the tanking items you wear, but resilience is really what matters.

- I think I explained why Icecrown Glacial Wall is the best already. But if you want a bit more context, look at your Divine Strength, Blessing of Sanctuary and Touched by the Light talents. That should paint the picture for you fairly well.

3. having a gladiators shield wall to swap to for resilience can be useful, but yes for general purposes 277 glacial wall will be like, at least an order of magnitude better than anything else

4. You should never have to use a weapon chain as a Prot Paladin as you will have a Titanium Plating on your Shield to give you the Disarm Reduction and some extra Block Value.
    Berserking is the best Enchant for Damage. The only Spell not affected by it is Shield of the Righteous.
    Blood Draining is a nice enchant for survivability but can be hard to stack up if you are getting kited.

5. [QUOTE=Mercy;2864132]- Best shield is Icecrown Glacial Wall because of both strength and block value for damage output.

Thank you for the explenation man :)

6. You should never have to use a weapon chain as a Prot Paladin as you will have a Titanium Plating on your Shield to give you the Disarm Reduction and some extra Block Value.
    I forgot completely about that enchant. It's best to get the Pursuit of Just talent instead in any case (it is worth noting that the effects don't stack with each other).

7. I forgot to ask, what is the best 1 handed weapon? Is it the 1.60 speed Wrathful mace?

8. What is the best pvp prot pala weapon?

9. A slow speed (2.60 iirc) Wrathful weapon is usually what I had seen preferred. A slow speed pve weapon could work too, if you need certain stats. Such as Bloodvenom Blade for hit rating.