1. Warlock worst class in TBC?

No escape, can't move due to slows and stuns, can't cast ANYTHING because you get locked, die in 1-5 shots. I don't think I've seen even one warlock in a BG who didn't just get destroyed over and over. Wish I could trade this useless ****er for something else.
    Edited: October 8, 2017

2. Hell no, have you read a lot of threads, forum post, Reddit post stating that SL/SL warlocks are the 2nd best pvp class behind rogues during this expansion?
    With resilience, SL/SL locks are very difficult to kill unless you are a rogue.

3. Resilience will fix it.

On a serious note: read this and shut up.

4. Yes slsl is one of the best arena spec. Soul link + resi will make you almost invurnable, but until than its still really good for survival.
    But i have to say its one of the most boring warlock specs, at least for me. I played many specs and for bgs my favorite is UA. Another really good one is destruction, although most people argue that it doesnt have enough survivability. This may be true but thats what glass cannons are about. And you have a nice cc which can be used while stunned or anything. It's called seduction.
    Until there are more items with resilience a well played destruction lock can dominate bgs.

5. I want to play destruction so bad... its really the only spec I've never played. I might finally level up a lock and mess around with it.