1. Medivh Discord

Hello Medivh community!

I have personally made an 'unofficial' public Discord server for Warmane's TBC community. It is intended as a community Discord. As such, moderation on the Discord server is limited. Don't attempt to scam, account trade or harass others to an unreasonable degree and you should be fine.
    I also think that it is worth mentioning that this server hosts shared and separate channels for both of Warmane's TBC realms!

What is Discord? It is a free text and voice program that can be run on a web browser or an app for several kinds of devices (PC, phone, etc). The text chat works much like Skype, while the voice chat works similarly to Teamspeak. It is also possible to speak with other users privately without any requirement for a server. With Discord, you can chat with your friends or other people that play on the same WoW server as you without needing to be logged in-game as well!

You may Download Discord here, or simply run it from your web browser.

If you'd like to join this Discord server, click the link below!

2. "You do not have permission to send messages in this channel"
    Channel seems pretty dead when no one can talk :>

3. In which channel? Others have been speaking just fine. If you're referring to the welcome & announcement channels at the top, then that is intended.

4. Happy Holidays everyone!
    I'd also like to announce that in the coming days, I will be doing a 30 coin giveaway for members of the TBC Discord community!

5. Bumping this again. The 30-coin giveaway is active for the next 7 days!