1. Connecting to Icecrown - DC for 20 seconds and lose q spot.

It's impossibly frustrating to connect to icecrown sometimes, i was just in que for over an hour waiting and i got disconnected for 30 seconds and it restarted my q place. This is really messed up and makes playing on icecrown close to impossible. Can anything be done about this? It's not fair to wait in q for hours and babysit it and then get reset in que because my internet goes out for 30 seconds. Wtf is going on???

2. It's impossibly frustrating to connect to icecrown sometimes, i was just in que for over an hour waiting and i got disconnected for 30 seconds and it restarted my q place. This is really messed up and makes playing on icecrown close to impossible. Can anything be done about this? It's not fair to wait in q for hours and babysit it and then get reset in que because my internet goes out for 30 seconds. Wtf is going on???
    How is it their foult, your internet went down? And yes, you can do something about it, pay 10 euros.

3. How is it their foult, your internet went down?
    Because when you disconnect and reconnect within a certain amount of time it is suppose to hold your place in q/ on the server. How do you not know that?
    Edited: October 8, 2017

4. Because when you disconnect and reconnect within a certain amount of time it is suppose to hold your place in q/ on the server. How do you not know that?
    There is a 5 minute timer, so your "30 seconds dc" is crap, you dont like the wait, pay 10 euros and skip it forever, freeloader.

5. Why are you being nasty and rude? I wouldn't come onto the forums and complain about something like this if it was working like it should. I dc'd for less then a minute and reconnected and it didn't save my spot. Why are you on the forums, you're clearly not here to help anyone or be nice. Calling me a freeloader? Sorry i don't have disposable income to donate. Warmane is a free server and donations are welcomed but not mandatory, if i had money i would gladly donate. I enjoy warmane servers a lot.
    Edited: October 8, 2017

6. Random disconnects in que does happen,with losing the place in que,it has nothing to do with connection,or i would be disconnected from Lordaeron on the second account i play on while waiting when the connection drops.Idc about the que itself but this is annoying af.

7. Random disconnects in que does happen,with losing the place in que,it has nothing to do with connection,or i would be disconnected from Lordaeron on the second account i play on while waiting when the connection drops.Idc about the que itself but this is annoying af.
    I agree, I don't mind waiting in the que, but when you wait an hour and 15 minutes and get dc'd and lose your place.. no one has time for that in their day. The que wait time is long enough.

8. Still trying to connect 3 1/2 hours later, should've been on an hour and a half ago.

9. 4 1/2 hours later.. still at 552 in q and its barely moving. this is really unfair.

10. Walked away from my computer for 10 minutes, disconnected and lost q.. at 2300. wtf Warmane how do you expect ppl to play..

11. I never have any issues playing, then again, I've donated and don't worry about it....

12. Why are you being nasty and rude? I wouldn't come onto the forums and complain about something like this if it was working like it should. I dc'd for less then a minute and reconnected and it didn't save my spot. Why are you on the forums, you're clearly not here to help anyone or be nice. Calling me a freeloader? Sorry i don't have disposable income to donate. Warmane is a free server and donations are welcomed but not mandatory, if i had money i would gladly donate. I enjoy warmane servers a lot.
    Im not being nasty or rude. I just stated the facts, warmane is a free server you are right, but they have to pay everything so you can play for free, so i will call you a freeloader. If you dont have 10 euros to donate ONCE, i dont think that you should be playing games. If u can afford internet monthly, you sure as hell can afford to donate 10 euros once.

13. Im not being nasty or rude. I just stated the facts, warmane is a free server you are right, but they have to pay everything so you can play for free, so i will call you a freeloader. If you dont have 10 euros to donate ONCE, i dont think that you should be playing games. If u can afford internet monthly, you sure as hell can afford to donate 10 euros once.
    What you said was little factual and much more opinionated. Nor was it really relevant or helpful to my post but thanks anyways i guess.

14. What you said was little factual and much more opinionated. Nor was it really relevant or helpful to my post but thanks anyways i guess.
    Dont cry about the Que if you want to be taken serios...

4 1/2 hours later.. still at 552 in q and its barely moving. this is really unfair.
    If you need to ***** about 4 hours Que, it is not about a connection problem (that may be on your side anyway). Get used to a 4 hours Que time at peak times, this will not change.