1. What is a good starter program to use for 5?

So after seeing a few groups of multiboxers i really want to try it out myself, i know it takes a while to setup and is hard to get used to but i guess thats the fun part. Im just wondering what should i use just for 5?

Obviously there is ISboxer but that costs 50 dollars after the trial which i dont feel like paying right now, then i see autohotkey but people said its really bad? Can that work for 5 accounts? Also if you do recommend a program for me is there any videos to go along with it to set it up?

Thanks a bunch in advance guys <3

2. ISBoxer is recommended because it's leaps and bounds beyond anything else that is available in functionality, user friendliness, flexibility and just overall user experience.

You can use Autohotkey or Hotkeynet and do perfectly fine. People still use both to this day and for Hotkeynet atleast there's plenty of tutorials and sample scripts out there to get you going.

I would like to point out that both Keyclone and Pwnboxer are both abandoned projects, so I would not recommend either, even if the low price point might make them appealing compared to the free alternatives or ISBoxer. There's no telling if current versions will keep functioning (or if you ever get your license activated for that matter).

From my personal experience I would say get ISBoxer if you can. If not, start with Hotkeynet.

3. ISBoxer is recommended because it's leaps and bounds beyond anything else that is available in functionality, user friendliness, flexibility and just overall user experience.

You can use Autohotkey or Hotkeynet and do perfectly fine. People still use both to this day and for Hotkeynet atleast there's plenty of tutorials and sample scripts out there to get you going.

I would like to point out that both Keyclone and Pwnboxer are both abandoned projects, so I would not recommend either, even if the low price point might make them appealing compared to the free alternatives or ISBoxer. There's no telling if current versions will keep functioning (or if you ever get your license activated for that matter).

From my personal experience I would say get ISBoxer if you can. If not, start with Hotkeynet.
    Thanks for the reply, yeah i can tell that it looks alot better than the free alternatives its just really expensive which i cant afford right now D: Do you have to pay per account and whats the prices if you know? Also is hotkeynet hard to setup? I just wanna have some fun maybe solo some dungeons etc

4. Although wubsieboxer is correct, ISboxer is by far better than all mentioned, IT IS NOT user friendly, it has quite a learning curve. pwnboxer or keyclone is by far the easiest. autohotkey is pretty decent if you can script/program, and quite a bit of customization. if you can find a cracked version of pwn (they are out there v 2.05, or 1.02 i think if memory serves....) start with that, if you like it and go past 5, then you can use isboxer.

5. https://www.lidcmultiboxing.com/ is relatively new, don't think many know about it. A friend developed it. I still use isboxer though, but gave some feedback on it.