1. Recount doesn't show up

Hi there, I have been trying several different torrents for both recount and skada (3.3.5) and I can't make em show up In-game no matter what I do (/recount show /skada etctec) is there anyone else having this problem? and know how to solve it?

all other addons works perfectly fine but recount and skada doesn't seem to work at all (when I join a group skada asks me if I want to reset)

Plis help :))

2. If they're the correct versions,try /recount show /skada show.

3. yes and that's what I've been trying

4. In character select is it loading them or are they checked as old so the game isn't loading them? If so check mark the force load old addons or w/e it is

5. actually had this problem. What happened (to me at least) is that recount is showing up like it is supposed to be. That is why you can not see it when you type in /recount show.

The situation: When I tried moving my recount to where I like it, it glitches and moves randomly sometimes off the screen. So what you gotta do (or try if this is your case as well) is:

Press Esc
    Click Interface
    Click AddOns tab
    Click recount
    On this page you will see ResetPos, click this and it should put it back to the center of the screen.

Careful moving or adjusting the size as it will sometimes go berzerk and fly off somewhere.