1. Little disappointed in the raid scripting

I've been having a good time, I think the dungeons are pretty spot on, good LOS too.

The raiding is a little off. TOC Valkerie Twins and Anub in Naxx were both tank/spank.

I haven't been in ICC yet, are the bosses in there not doing their abilities too?

2. Idk what you're on about,on IC Twin Valkyr's cast/use their abilities accordingly(random order of special ability/vortex but only two vortexes and two special abilities per cycle),Anub'rekhan was always a tank&spank.Try raiding without 6k+ players(in case of ToC 25n 4 - 5k is the appropriate gear).
    Even though i have my own opinion about the quality,its far from EZ mode for most cases.
    Edited: October 8, 2017

3. you could be right about the overgear. I noticed with the valkeries no one was caring about the white/black orbs and everyone just kept tanking and spanking.

In ICC where that gear is going to be required, are those bosses scripted pretty well?

4. There are still some flaws(marrow bonestorm damage with distance,ldw ghosts still melee you sometimes without exploding,but its rare,channeled spells are bugged on gsb(and sometimes muradin decides to get on the horde ship for a bit after the jumping tank jumps back),dbs sometimes stops walking earlier than he should on roleplay(sometimes right at the door instead of walking to the stairs)rotface currently doesn't reset properly on wipe(same can happen with pp,but not as frequently),on bpc it seems vortex hits 17k regardless of distance,bql offtank takes too much damage imo(should be the exact amount the mt gets),vdw adds sometimes head straight to her while evading attacks for some time,sindra can drop bombs on stairs and i had a strange experience where in p2 the first tomb didnt happened for some reason.Take note that icc 10m can be done with 5.3 geared peeps,on 25m 5.5 is enough if everyone knows tactics and what they're doing(wont happen with pugs).And my favourite:the worst possible droprates ever for Shadowfrost Shards.All in all its easily doable with coordination and skills in a guild,nothing is undoable atm.

5. thank you for the detailed reply, i guess i'll keep at it.