1. Is there actually any difference between the Horde and Alliance playerbases?

As most of you may or may not know, I had decided to go back to Horde in late May and went level 80 on my Pally. I made a post favoring the Horde because of the fact that I was having a good experience there (You can see more on my "I switched to Horde last May" post if you desire). Now I'm seeing myself bored of just playing one faction after many years of having done so in Retail and on Private Servers and wanting to give Alliance another go.

The only thing I can remember during my brief period as an Alliance is that they seem better in World PVP, which is something I enjoy doing very much. Also, the negative points I experienced with Alliance are becoming more apparent on Horde as well (demanding to be kicked from instances, refusing to group up for questing, ect).

With all that said, I'd rather ask this question that I am asking now to people who have played this game way longer than I have.
    Edited: October 9, 2017

2. Switched from alliance to horde a few weeks ago. It feels like, that RDF HC groups on horde are less childish than on alliance. On alliance i got more people who wanted to be kicked if they do not like the dungeon or if the group is not fitting their 6k GS requirement. People who just leave or try to **** up the RDF for the whole group over a minor problem was more common on alliance side. faction changed a RDF HC ready geared Tank, on alliance there was rarely a dungeon without someone *****ing about tank gs, on horde there was not a single one offended by my low gs.
    While leveling up, i see no big difference, *******s and good people are on both sides.

3. in general setting - alliance is faction to pvp, horde is faction to pve.

if to go more on detail:
    alliance - you will see alot higher activity in pvp, w/e that is, wpvp(meaning for the alliance achiv runs or simple orgrimmar raid), wintergrasp, bg.
    Ofc, they do pve, its not dead or smthing, no, its decently active, you will find people pugging and there are plenty of guilds to raid with. rhc que is abit higher than on horde but nothing too much.

horde - alot of players chose horde when they want to exp pve content. global is flooded with LFM icc/toc. rhc que is faster aswell.
    as for pvp, ehh... umm, they are not very shiny at this point, only after peek hours horde starts to dominate abit.
    tho only thing thing i would like to add when talking about wpvp is their activity in high numbered battles. they will gather up with high numbers and actually put up a fight basicly no matter what time it is. they will not let alliance freely roam arround, they will gather up and wipe you till you rage quit. thats what im lacking @ alliance, they tend to be week on that part.

As for other things - *****s are everywhere no matter the faction. if you found more on one side than on others, ur just lucky.