1. Any future plans for cataclysm realm after Lordaeron?

Been playing Lordaeronsince the beginning of Naxx and we can all see that the realm is coming to its end.
    The real question do You have any plans for a fresh, progressive Cata server with blizzlike values or we will be surprised(in a pleasantly way hopefully).

Best regards.

2. Been playing Lordaeronsince the beginning of Naxx and we can all see that the realm is coming to its end.
    The real question do You have any plans for a fresh, progressive Cata server with blizzlike values or we will be surprised(in a pleasantly way hopefully).

Best regards.

from what I'm seeing I do not think it is intriguing to rebuild a server cata and adjust it to the present one .. put your heart in peace and goodbye to catacl

3. I would LOVE a new progressive cata server starting in 4.0.6. I really loved Neltharion pre-moltdown and the only reason I ever stopped playing it was because the player base skimmed down after a few years of Dragon Soul being released.. I'm sure that a lot of players on Icecrown/lordaeron would enjoy it too, and that old players who felt like there's nothing more to do in 3.3.5 could be won back to Warmane if they were able to export their characters to a 4.0.6 server :) Go Cata!!

4. cata needs a hell of a lot more fixes before 1x would be remotely possible.

5. Agree with Eohz... I too loved cataclysm before moltdown and had to settle with the icecrown server due to the fall in population in the cata server. Dragon soul did not live up to the expectations of many players... however other raids were pretty fun. I too wouldn't mind a progressive cata server

6. I think it would be good if they build it on the core they're using for WotLK and TBC since its stable and supports large player counts. With TBC and WotLK content already done they would just have to revamp the old zones and then start scripting the new content. I'm sure all in all its a lot of work but it seems like they've already done a lot of quality work with the first two expansions that could set the stage for a good Cata server and beyond.