1. Es posible una migracion

tengo guild pve y pvp en otro servidor de pandaria pero ese servidor se perdio y no me gusta cuento con 30 a 40 personas on en mi guild y quisiera saber si hay una posibilidad de hacer una migracion de nuestros mains somo gente activa y donner. Gracias, y de antemano un cordial saludo de Comrades Of Eternity y su Guild Master Daimona y Marginalpunk.

2. Migration from other servers arent live here still write PM to GM. Good Luck.

3. He's asking to transfer his whole guild. There's no formal procedure for that, but I think an entire guild coming to Frostwolf would be the kind of thing the server should accommodate. It would be send a loud PR statement both on this server and the one the guild is transferring from. People at the other server would ask "what happened to x guild" and the answer would be "oh, they transferred to Frostwolf." Sounds like a win for Warmane.

4. Thank you very much, there may be a possibility to contact a GM ?

5. tengo guild pve y pvp en otro servidor de pandaria pero ese servidor se perdio y no me gusta cuento con 30 a 40 personas on en mi guild y quisiera saber si hay una posibilidad de hacer una migracion de nuestros mains somo gente activa y donner. Gracias, y de antemano un cordial saludo de Comrades Of Eternity y su Guild Master Daimona y Marginalpunk.
    You guys will need to start from scratch like everybody else. Sorry but we offer no option of "transfering" from other servers. A GM will most likely give you this same answer.

6. Puedo migrar Mi PJ de Corona de hielo a Lordaeron?