1. Rod of the Sun-King [Feedback needed]

Just dropped this ugly mace on Medhiv (x1 serv), there seems to be no ICD on it and the +10 energy procs all the friggin time, heard that all Rogues on Outland that has it are using it, any detailed feedback on it ? Thanks ;)

2. Just dropped this ugly mace on Medhiv (x1 serv), there seems to be no ICD on it and the +10 energy procs all the friggin time, heard that all Rogues on Outland that has it are using it, any detailed feedback on it ? Thanks ;)
    "I ran procwatch for 2 hours while auto attacking a Servant of Razelikh. Checking the results I came up with the following details:

2 hours, 4 minutes, 50 seconds
    3058 successful hits
    141 procs

Procwatch estimated this to be about a 1.1ppm, with around 4.61% proc rate."
    ^Source: http://www.wowhead.com/item=29996/ro...-king#comments

Other comments say its about 5% procrate. Doesn't seem to op for me, could be RNG procs tho sometimes.

3. Although I appreciate the feedback, your 2h auto-swing simulation does not include neither SS spam nor permanent SnD buff, has to be waaaayyyy more than 5% with a proper cycle & haste pots/bloodlust/usual raid settings

4. It has 20-21% proc chance on Outland, rogues getting between 13-16 PPM.. It's massively overpowered and beats out any other weapon setup pre glaives.

5. Hope they're faster at fixing it then on the ol' Peeenix' :c

6. Hope not, 2 out of 3 rogues in our roster have it :D