1. Off hand Wrathful Axe for sub rogue

So guys I've seen quite a few rogues play with an axe in the off-hand and I like the reasoning behind it-more damage. Now i dont have the time to invest in serious raiding so Im just gona buy the Wrathful Off-Hand Axe cuz i kinda still need resilence too. Is buying it worth it? Im like 90% sure but dont wana spend the arena points on something that might turn out to not be optimal(for its purposes*damage*) Its like the highest dmg and overall value wep I can get I think just wana hear some opinions. And if ur just gona say the dagger is better cuz its 0.1 sec faster, just spare urself the effort.

2. If you cant get heroic axe from 25 hc gunship battle or dagger from Vdw 25hc then yea this is the best off hand. But if you would have chance by picking one then get either dagger or axe pve, it doesnt really matter about dmg but about stats you get from offhand. Wrathful offhand might be needed only for 3v3 bracket since you need more survival abilty than damage.

So if you gonna buy WF offhand it type doesnt really matter.

3. If you cant get heroic axe from 25 hc gunship battle or dagger from Vdw 25hc then yea this is the best off hand. But if you would have chance by picking one then get either dagger or axe pve, it doesnt really matter about dmg but about stats you get from offhand. Wrathful offhand might be needed only for 3v3 bracket since you need more survival abilty than damage.

So if you gonna buy WF offhand it type doesnt really matter.
    Thank you for your thorough answer!

4. The whole point of going OH gunship axe is so that you can have dat sweet ArP. So going WF doesn't make sense. As 4rontside said, if you're going WF OH, then it doesn't matter at all what kind of weapon you choose - you're still missing the point of gunship axe/vdw dagger so you might as well get a WF sword/dagger/mace/fist/whatever.

As for why people pick the axe - besides the stats, because reaching and clearing gunship25hc is far easier than vdw and can be done even with pugs.