1. Thank You, Outland

I'm still easing back into this expansion/server but I just wanted to make a quick post to thank the entire community on Outland :)

I've had a wonderful experience leveling through the zones and actually seeing other people questing as well, instead of everyone just sitting around in the main city waiting for queues like they do in retail. I have very bad stress related issues and social anxiety so this worried me quite a bit, but it has actually been helping! Leveling up and randomly getting invited to a group to quest together with someone actually feels really good and is a surprisingly enjoyable experience for me. The game is actually challenging, and it seems like that brings everyone closer together.

One thing that I really like is how it's just Burning Crusade, and that's it. I never got the chance to play it when it was actually released, but it has always been my favourite expansion atmosphere and lore-wise, so it's very nice to be able to play it the way it was meant to be played! Retail has something new every single week (it seems) and always keeping up is pretty stressful for me, so this server is perfect. I get to experience my favourite parts of WoW without being left behind.

I'd like to thank the entire community. Everyone I've met has been very kind and I'm especially grateful to my guild-mates that showed me the ropes and helped me level through some tough zones. Instead of just my guild, it's the whole community just feels like one big family, and that is something I will always appreciate about it.

Giant thank you to the Warmane team as well for making this all possible, this is by far the best WoW experience I've had :)
    Edited: October 10, 2017

2. I guess I will join right in.

Pros: My experience on Outland has been great aswell. The activity has been high and the world has been alive.
    The quests worked good (those that I did anyway) and the scripts were excellent. The PvP activity has been intense with both joy and frustration.
    The dungeons have been excellent although I have never got to do any raids yet as I stay off all raiding until S3.

Cons: While the quests have worked perfectly, the respawn timers have not. We have a vastly larger playerbase compared to original TBC servers and so having 5-10 minute respawn times on crucial quest mobs and elites is quite a thorn in the side. Not only due to missing kills but the fact that your very own potential friends on the same side, turns into bitter rivals with wordplay full of spite and threats when the maximum number of people per crucial quest mob is 5.

The next downside is obviously the insane amount of bots. Druid bots to be exact. They are as plentiful in certain areas like Silithus, Winterspring, Netherstorm and Zangarmarsh (just to name a few, as cockroaches in a dilapidated house. They are a prime example of the kind of activity that in the long run forces people off the server or starting restorting to ill deeds themselves. I personally stopped going out in the world because of this, I only camp the AH for good deals rather than farm.
    I understand that this is not all too easy to solve, despite player suggestions of certain solutions, it does in the end require more time of GMs, and their time is limited as it is. Perhaps the Warmane staff could pick a random day where they all just venture out on GM accounts to execute a mass-ban of these bots or change the way they ban these bots (eg do you ban via IP or not)?

Summary: All in all I love Outland so far and I will continue to remain. Despite the problems mentioned above, Outland is still a swell place to be in.

3. The next downside is obviously the insane amount of bots. Druid bots to be exact. They are as plentiful in certain areas like Silithus, Winterspring, Netherstorm and Zangarmarsh (just to name a few, as cockroaches in a dilapidated house. They are a prime example of the kind of activity that in the long run forces people off the server or starting restorting to ill deeds themselves. I personally stopped going out in the world because of this, I only camp the AH for good deals rather than farm.
    I understand that this is not all too easy to solve, despite player suggestions of certain solutions, it does in the end require more time of GMs, and their time is limited as it is. Perhaps the Warmane staff could pick a random day where they all just venture out on GM accounts to execute a mass-ban of these bots or change the way they ban these bots (eg do you ban via IP or not)?
    Lol yeah, I think the majority of them are just multiboxers, though I may be wrong. Either way, seeing a line of 3+ identical toons all running around and moving in unison while leveling is pretty cryptic lolol