1. New Player looking for some suggestion :D

Hello,

I'm looking for a private server of WoW, i have never played it yet and don't want to pay montly for this game as i can't play that much. Looking around i found this, Warmane, and i'm quite a bit interested, but here is my question, what is the best server to start with? I mean is there a best server to start? I'm just asking that as i don't like a lot the hardly p2w server. With best i mean also the better with lot of raids, content and something to do with some friendly guild who will help you. I will read all your reply, thank's a lot! :D

2. For the most part Warmane isn't p2w, it is more of pay to get crap early.

But if that doesn't tickle your fancy, you're better off playing Medivh (TBC Client) or Lordaeron (Wrath of the Lich King Client)

However those are x1 on rates, so it may take awhile to hit lvl 70 and 80 respectively.

However if you want to level fast, then you can go to Icecrown (Wrath of the Lich King Client), Outland (TBC Client), Neltharion (Cataclysm Client) or Frostwolf (Mist of Pandaria Client). These realms have faster leveling, but they do have a shop where you can pay money to get gear early. Which these may be what you're looking for since you don't have a lot of time to play. If you don't like a certain expansion, try a different one til you find something you like :)

3. Thx romz for the answer, but as i said i don't know what are the difference between the expansion as i'm not a WoW player, and never tryed it, i'm just looking for a fun server, with tons of people and tons of raid to do :D

I'm looking throught Icecrown and Outland as those server are the most populated, but regarding the expansion i don't know which is better :/.
    Do you have any suggestion?

4. Outland is very nice! Icecrown feels very crowded and like everyone is always in a hurry to get everything done while Outland is much more low-key and the community is like one big family. This is just my own outlook of course, but Outland has definitely been my favourite WoW experience and really does feel like a home. Plus, Outland (the endgame planet) has a lot of variation while WotLK/Northrend is (to me) very boring when it comes to general atmosphere, with the exception of Grizzly Hills.

Icecrown as a server really didn't grab my attention so I didn't bother playing it for very long, so take everything I say about the community with a grain of salt.

Tldr:
    Icecrown: Noticeable amount of elitists/most raiding is hardcore and will be hard to ease in to, but good if you like snowy themes and exploring
    Outland: Very laid back community/lots of teamwork while questing (especially on Horde), very atmospheric if you like space and aliens and all that jazz, but bots/multiboxers aren't uncommon to come across

I made a little appreciation post for Outland with some more info as well if you're interested :)
    Edited: October 10, 2017

5. I definitely recommend either TBC or Wotlk as starting expansions. They really let you appreciate the game more.

I don't really know the state of bugs on TBC myself as I don't play but wotlk is pretty much bug-free.

Also, Wotlk is kind of the middle ground between the "needlessly hardcore"-ness of Vanilla/Tbc and "casualness" that started with cata.

Finally, I'd definitely recommend playing a x1 player as a first time player. Nowadays, I really don't give a damn about leveling, I want to get to max level and PvP as soon as possible with as little grind as possible. But leveling 1-80 on a x1 realm, and gearing up very VERY slowly was very magical once upon a time, when I was new myself.

If you happen to choose Lordaeron, for example, I know it's a "hardcore PvE realm" (or at least it was when it opened, I haven't really followed it much), but that may be fine for you, as I don't know what kind of player you are. I'm way more of a PvP guy myself so I went to Icecrown.

6. I think wotlk is better than tbc for a player like you, simply because it is said to be for more casual players.
    As for specific realm I recomend Lordaeron, its slow leveling, but as someone has said above me, its magical. You get to experience more content, you will learn more about your class along the way and you won't have gold problems unlike in icecrown where you level too fast.
    It doesn't have small player base, its of good size. Icecrown however, is packed and you have higher chances of finding *******s. Theres also the ammount of legendaries being used by every kind of player and gear requirements are high for max level content because so many players already have good gear mainly due to the cash shop, which are things you won't like.
    Lordaeron has a bad side too, it doesn't have RDF (random dungeon finder), this doesn't bother me and it wouldn't bother you either but we just don't have enough players making groups for low level dungeons, but when a group is made you will probably make friends as vanilla dungeons require effort and your group will have to count on eachother to get through.
    Dungeons, even tho require effort, are a good place to learn about your class, don't feel discouraged into joining one, join whenever you get the chance to try it out (questing makes you level up faster, dungeons gives good gear that gets replaced fast).
    Icecrown has RDF and you can level up only with it, but your game experience will be incomplete, still, (depending on how many dungeons you do) you will reach max level with enough knowledge about your class anyway.
    Lordaeron is said to have hardcore PvE content, but its only for some max level raids, where some bosses were buffed, but they're not as hard as you might think, at least at low dificulty settings, which will be enough to prepare you for harder dificulties. Even as a newb, these buffs won't keep you from raiding.
    Lastly, Lordaeron PvP is present but not as much as in icecrown, players in lordaeron prefer to PvE but at least PvP is more balanced as its not "p2w" (most people won't "1-shot" you). PvPers usually prefer icecrown simply because it has more pvp in it. But for newbs, PvP in lordaeron is good enough.

gl hf.

7. Hello,

I'm looking for a private server of WoW, i have never played it yet and don't want to pay montly for this game as i can't play that much. Looking around i found this, Warmane, and i'm quite a bit interested, but here is my question, what is the best server to start with? I mean is there a best server to start? I'm just asking that as i don't like a lot the hardly p2w server. With best i mean also the better with lot of raids, content and something to do with some friendly guild who will help you. I will read all your reply, thank's a lot! :D
    All Wow Private Servers are free.

Start playing here.

I played on Icecrown(Wrath of the Lich King). on Neltharion( Cataclysm ).

Since you never played WoW Before. Here is some Facts about expansions.

Vanilla - True hardcore experience. Everything is slow. Combat is hard. Countless Running back and forward on foot. Hard to get in game currency. Most people want it back on official (payed) servers. but like Blizzard said : You think you do ... but you dont ... Sames goes to you. if you played any other new MMOs you will find it hard. so Skip Vanilla.

The Burning Crusade - Same as Vanilla but a bit better. With new Races , New Spells. New Classes for Both sides. Shamans for Alliance and Paladins for Horde. Less running, a bit forgiving combat. Mounts ( Riding Animals - Horse - Wolf - Tiger - Raptors. etc.) that you can get early. Leveling is better. Talents are better. The Burning Crusade is a good point to start.

Wraith of the Lich King - Well. in my opinion is very good expansion to start with. Mostly everything is balanced. Leveling is Normal. Combat is good.
    Travel Fast. Do Dungeons. Guild Bonuses.

Cataclysm - New Races. Worgens ( Warewolfs ) & Goblins. In game world is destroyed ( lore wise ). More beginner friendly less veteran friendly.

Mist of Pandaria - New Race - Panda. New Class - Monk. Beginner Friendly. Leveling/Combat/Traveling Super Easy. Challenging End Game Content ( Like in all Expansions). More fun to play. Guild-Clan Bonuses. Less Running More Action. This a good expansion for new players.

All other expansion are crap made for 10 year olds.

Now Community.

Dont know about Outland. But There is some Toxic community on Icecrown - Max Level with Best in game items will kill you and camp your body while you level . etc. they will make you regret your decision to play here. for example Alliance 80 lvl Rogue with Top items will kill 32 lvl Horde Player in Stranglethorn vale a.k.a Vietnam, and vice versa.

On the other hand. There are people who will help you Leveling. Like in every game.

Anyway. Download Both The burning Crusade and Wraith of the lich king. Try them out. Try next Mist of Pandaria. Find your golden middle. and Enjoy the game

8. Dont know about Outland. But There is some Toxic community on Icecrown - Max Level with Best in game items will kill you and camp your body while you level . etc. they will make you regret your decision to play here. for example Alliance 80 lvl Rogue with Top items will kill 32 lvl Horde Player in Stranglethorn vale a.k.a Vietnam, and vice versa.
    This isn't an Icecrown only thing, this happens to both sides and on all expansions.

9. All Wow Private Servers are free.

Start playing here.

I played on Icecrown(Wrath of the Lich King). on Neltharion( Cataclysm ).

Since you never played WoW Before. Here is some Facts about expansions.

Vanilla - True hardcore experience. Everything is slow. Combat is hard. Countless Running back and forward on foot. Hard to get in game currency. Most people want it back on official (payed) servers. but like Blizzard said : You think you do ... but you dont ... Sames goes to you. if you played any other new MMOs you will find it hard. so Skip Vanilla.

The Burning Crusade - Same as Vanilla but a bit better. With new Races , New Spells. New Classes for Both sides. Shamans for Alliance and Paladins for Horde. Less running, a bit forgiving combat. Mounts ( Riding Animals - Horse - Wolf - Tiger - Raptors. etc.) that you can get early. Leveling is better. Talents are better. The Burning Crusade is a good point to start.

Wraith of the Lich King - Well. in my opinion is very good expansion to start with. Mostly everything is balanced. Leveling is Normal. Combat is good.
    Travel Fast. Do Dungeons. Guild Bonuses.

Cataclysm - New Races. Worgens ( Warewolfs ) & Goblins. In game world is destroyed ( lore wise ). More beginner friendly less veteran friendly.

Mist of Pandaria - New Race - Panda. New Class - Monk. Beginner Friendly. Leveling/Combat/Traveling Super Easy. Challenging End Game Content ( Like in all Expansions). More fun to play. Guild-Clan Bonuses. Less Running More Action. This a good expansion for new players.

All other expansion are crap made for 10 year olds.

Now Community.

Dont know about Outland. But There is some Toxic community on Icecrown - Max Level with Best in game items will kill you and camp your body while you level . etc. they will make you regret your decision to play here. for example Alliance 80 lvl Rogue with Top items will kill 32 lvl Horde Player in Stranglethorn vale a.k.a Vietnam, and vice versa.

On the other hand. There are people who will help you Leveling. Like in every game.

Anyway. Download Both The burning Crusade and Wraith of the lich king. Try them out. Try next Mist of Pandaria. Find your golden middle. and Enjoy the game
    That's what i was looking for, thanks for your post, i downloaded wrath of the lich king and Myst of Pandaria, as they seems to be the more fun for me. i really appreciate how you commented every expansion atm in this provate server.

10. I think wotlk is better than tbc for a player like you, simply because it is said to be for more casual players.
    As for specific realm I recomend Lordaeron, its slow leveling, but as someone has said above me, its magical. You get to experience more content, you will learn more about your class along the way and you won't have gold problems unlike in icecrown where you level too fast.
    It doesn't have small player base, its of good size. Icecrown however, is packed and you have higher chances of finding *******s. Theres also the ammount of legendaries being used by every kind of player and gear requirements are high for max level content because so many players already have good gear mainly due to the cash shop, which are things you won't like.
    Lordaeron has a bad side too, it doesn't have RDF (random dungeon finder), this doesn't bother me and it wouldn't bother you either but we just don't have enough players making groups for low level dungeons, but when a group is made you will probably make friends as vanilla dungeons require effort and your group will have to count on eachother to get through.
    Dungeons, even tho require effort, are a good place to learn about your class, don't feel discouraged into joining one, join whenever you get the chance to try it out (questing makes you level up faster, dungeons gives good gear that gets replaced fast).
    Icecrown has RDF and you can level up only with it, but your game experience will be incomplete, still, (depending on how many dungeons you do) you will reach max level with enough knowledge about your class anyway.
    Lordaeron is said to have hardcore PvE content, but its only for some max level raids, where some bosses were buffed, but they're not as hard as you might think, at least at low dificulty settings, which will be enough to prepare you for harder dificulties. Even as a newb, these buffs won't keep you from raiding.
    Lastly, Lordaeron PvP is present but not as much as in icecrown, players in lordaeron prefer to PvE but at least PvP is more balanced as its not "p2w" (most people won't "1-shot" you). PvPers usually prefer icecrown simply because it has more pvp in it. But for newbs, PvP in lordaeron is good enough.

gl hf.
    Seems that WoTLK is the preferred server to play for newbie player like me :D. It's hard to choose between the 2 different server, i don't know if i will go for the normal rate server lordaeron or for the Icecrown one, i have to think :D but man Thanks you a lot for your post ;)

11. Seems that WoTLK is the preferred server to play for newbie player like me :D. It's hard to choose between the 2 different server, i don't know if i will go for the normal rate server lordaeron or for the Icecrown one, i have to think :D but man Thanks you a lot for your post ;)
    Just keep in mind, if you want to raid in icecrown, people require gear that you get from the final raid, to do the final raid. Least that is from my experience. Kind of redundant.

12. You might have already started, but if you want to experience the story / worldquests, you have to go x1 rate, otherwise you will be skipping right through it.