1. [H] <The Invictus> EU - ICC10 12/12N 3/12HC

Invictus
    Latin adjective, "unconquered, unsubdued, invincible."

We're a new guild with a fresh take on raiding and progression, formed with a core leadership of 2 life long friends, we strive to deliver a rage free, relaxed and accepting place where raiders and casuals can flourish and develope their skillset, be it for raiding, pvp or simply for the joy of playing the game.

==============================================

UPDATE: Since forming the guild, we've got 12/12 ICC10N and 7 Bosses on Heroic, due to inactivity of the current raiders, we're still actively trying to get back in action.
    Web-site didn't really take off, so either whisper myself or any officer in the guild for information and invite.

Both of us have plenty of raiding experience from retail. Having been players since the old days in Vanilla, we both continued all the way up to MoP, but stopped playing all together in WoD, I was leading raids every day on multiple characters in MoP, clearing almost all content on multiple characters weekly, while raiding Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar in my guild on my main.

We feel that we are competent enough to lead a group of people into action in ICC10, and later 25, and further down the line in Heroic modes and Ruby Sanctum, while clearing ToTC on the side

To achieve this goal, we need more people to fill our ranks, wether you're looking to raid or just hangaround, there's a place for you here, if you wish to start as a casual and work on improving your character and step up to become a raider, then that's possible too.

Currently we need all classes and speccs, especially tank, healer and ranged dps for the first 10man team, however some class/specc combinations are more desireable than others due to the current roster.

While skill is an important factor in raiding, we also heavily consider your attitude towards others and your overall person, if you can deal with bad dark humour, your mom jokes and general lewdness, then you'll fit right in.

Feel free to contact an officer or myself in-game, or simply drop an application on invictus.wowhordes.com and we'll get in touch with you.

Mondays + Wednesdays at 8-11pm GMT+1 - Main ICC
    The guild uses EPGP with a heavy decay, any officer arranged/approved event will award EP

Guild Master
    Spiritsneeze (Alt: Knifesneezer / Ragesneezer / Justsneezer / Arrowsneezer)

Officer:
    Alphafrost / Chaostar / Warcurse / Stroumfita
    Syamii / Maghier
    Anggrath
    Edited: January 8, 2018 Reason: Added Progress and Updated Officer List

2. Hello, how do i apply?
    Well basically, i'm just now coming back to warmane after a long break. Was playing MoP and now decided to come back to wotlk.
    Can we (leveling peeps) still apply?

3. We aim to be inclusive of everybody so that we can build a nice little community that'll grow and be whatever it becomes.. The banner up top is a link to the web-site, it has been ages since I last put up a post like this so I obviously forgot to include a more visible link :)

4. Bumped as still recruiting for our first ICC10 team, need healers mostly, and just overall active players
    Raid times are Mondays and Wednesdays from 6PM Server Time and roughly 3 hours onwards.

5. I see on website that druid's closed, no place for a cute little feral dps?:D

6. We've got loooads of Druids, but always

7. Bumped for relevance
    We've had some set backs due to inactivity on the raid team and we're still openly and actively recruiting.

Current officers are:
    Alphafrost / Chaostar / Warcurse / Stroumfita
    Syamii / Maghier
    Anggrath