1. Brand new.

Hello All,

Larry here, I found a link to warmane in a facebook post, and I cannot tell you how happy I am to be here. I leveled at the end of vanilla. I raided heavy in TBC, ROTLK, I left for Cata, came back for MIST, then gone. It looks like I am back again :) and loving the game all over again. I am leveling my BELF Paladin, and I am going Holy. Recreating Zinthar the sexist elf on Demon Soul. :P I am familiar with all the content, I am sure I have forgotten a lot, but it is coming back to me. The only issue I am having is getting add ins to work, but other than that I am loving life again.

2. I am in Outland, and level 31, I will change that quickly. I just don't want to get sucked in like the last time :)

3. ah well I wish you luck on the horde I am a ally Nelf druid resto here. just dont get sucked into the douchie side of your faction or sadly you will have 1 hell of a time trying to res :D gl though!

4. I've played both sides, one thing I will say about the Horde, they never /spit on your corpse ;)

5. no but yall got a t-bag problem and to me thats just disrespect lol. that and a really bad ganking problem.