1. Heirlooms in store

Why there are no heirlooms in the store ? I didnt find any

2. they aren't in the points store, only the coins store for 6 coins each.

3. Purpose of heirloom is for easy level up right ? Isn't it better to put them in vote points store ? Any high level players who have lvl 80 characters will probably never use points.

4. Purpose of heirloom is for easy level up right ? Isn't it better to put them in vote points store ? Any high level players who have lvl 80 characters will probably never use points.
    Most use them to get xmog from Naxx(rarely done,especially full runs),Ulduar(don't get me started on why you don't want to pug it,just trust me you don't want to),and EoE/Ony/some event loot that evaded them for years on that toon etc(you can also get some neat trinkets that will last until you can get better ones from toc25/icc/rs 25 for either main or offspec).
    Those that already earning points have at least one decent toon that can easily get the emblems required to purchase heirlooms from the vendor.

5. Where are they in the coin store? I was looking for them but didn't see them

6. Where are they in the coin store? I was looking for them but didn't see them
    They are lower in the list since it's ordered by price. But their availability depends on realm. On Icecrown they are all there.

7. Purpose of heirloom is for easy level up right ? Isn't it better to put them in vote points store ? Any high level players who have lvl 80 characters will probably never use points.
    Or you can just use your emblems and get them on emblem vendor. There is 1 vendor which sells only heirloom items. price is 40-65 emblems i think.