1. 7.3.x private server with WotLK endgame.

Everyone likes the WotLK but the lots of people dont want to play on that because its old. Imagine a 7.3.x private server with WotLK endgame, new races(worgen,goblin,pandaren) and with the new casts(Monk, Demon Hunter). The talent system can be fixable to the players can able to get all the tallent points what they need, and you can make item sets to the new casts. The DH could start from lvl1, and only the VIP members can start them (everyone likes money and making servers is expensive). If someone want to make a WotLK server again, remember this. We want some old good memories live again and we want some new. Every week a WotLK private server opens, but nobody thought of this idea? Why? Dear Warmane what are your plans to the future? Make a vanilla server? Pls no :D

2. Don't get me wrong, I'm still "kid" teenager, 17 years old and as a kid I wanted many toys, video games and things from my parents, and of course I didn't get all of them.
    First reason is: They can't afford that.
    Second is: They won't to buy me that 'cause it is really stupid, I don't know that yet, but they know. It would be useless or boring...

Now try to get this into your idea, post, whatever...

3. Hanzol, just how high were you when you posted this?

4. Don't get me wrong, I'm still "kid" teenager, 17 years old and as a kid I wanted many toys, video games and things from my parents, and of course I didn't get all of them.
    First reason is: They can't afford that.
    Second is: They won't to buy me that 'cause it is really stupid, I don't know that yet, but they know. It would be useless or boring...

Now try to get this into your idea, post, whatever...
    they deffintly can affort that lol. Warmane makes probbaly a ton of money.