1. Medium-geared, soloing DK build

Hi, I have always played casters and healers so my experience with melee classes is limited. I want a decent soloing class to farm legacy raids/dungeons and do some normal/heroic wotlk dungeons for fun, so I thought DK would be the best choice. The thing is, I will probably never raid with him so the gear I will get is definitely not bis or endgame (I'm guessing max 5.5k gs) and most threads here are with icc/high end in mind. For dungeons there is good information about talents and whatnot, but what about a toon only for farming legacy instances? Should I stick with the dungeon build or there is maybe a better talent build since for soloing threat is not an issue? I guess I need some tankiness but also I would want enough damage to efectibly farm without spending ages to kill mobs, and good self healing to keep myself up. Is blood/hybrid a good choice, or should stick with pure dps? Also, I will donate a small amount to skip queue so I will be able to get a coin item. Which is better? Im guessing the glorenzelg, is it?
    Well that's it, sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance for the answers.

2. Here's a similar thread where I suggest some specs.

Glorenzelg is BiS for PvE blood tank but heroic Bryntroll is better for soloing.