1. Looking for Dungeon channel

I understand why the random dungeon finder tool is disabled. I'm actually building a friend's list as I'm trying to get low level dungeons done. So it's working as intended.

Currently the best way to get dungeons is to join the general chat. I need to filter through guild advertisements, PUG raid, dungeons I'm too high/low for, and random trolls. I don't enjoy this.

I propose a new global chat channel that is limited by dungeon level range. I propose a filter to mute anything said by someone who cannot be summoned by at least one dungeon stone in your character's level range.

There wouldn't be a big change for the level 80 scene, but it would greatly help the 1-70 dungeon scene.

2. Idea for chat channel names:

1-20 Dungeons
    21-40 Dungeons
    41-60 Dungeons
    61-80 Dungeons

3. There's should be a default channel for looking groups, that ppl dont have to type some **** like "/join bla bla bla"

4. Developers give us the tools to create channels, players are too lazy to use them. Oh well.

The biggest thing holding MMORPG's back these days are players, they're too lazy and stupid to provide interesting content for other players. That's right, in a MMORPG you the player are also the content for other players, so if you think content is boring it is because you are boring.

5. Developers give us the tools to create channels, players are too lazy to use them. Oh well.

The biggest thing holding MMORPG's back these days are players, they're too lazy and stupid to provide interesting content for other players. That's right, in a MMORPG you the player are also the content for other players, so if you think content is boring it is because you are boring.
    Says the guy who wanted an official world pvp channel.