1. Brintrol bugged??

Please check Brintrol for a bug with the ability to kidnap life. I noticed that it works much more often than it should about once every 10 seconds when playing for dk, the rest of the classes did not check. Please pay attention to this staff, makes a strong imbalance in Pvp content realm.
    arena 2 on 2 is dead because of them, you can only watch as Rpala duel against adk forever
    Edited: October 10, 2017

2. It is working retail-like. I did an extensive amount of research and testing on it because I thought it was bugged, but if you do some quick research on google and find threads/articles dating back to retail, the proc amount/damage amount total are correct. Even the % damage dealt from Drain Life was accurate. The "it procs twice every minute" is solely based off of auto attacks. Retribution Paladins proc it the most due to their hidden strikes mechanics in their abilities and talents, even more if they are using Tiny Abomination in a Jar. All in all, yes it is retail-like and not broken.

3. only that's all learned to make a 100% crit of the abduction of life 4-5k so be sure it should not.