1. [Alliance] Impure - NA guild looking for members

Who are we?

Impure is a relatively small and relatively active guild, who has seen some turmoil due to GM changes and what not.

We wish to rebuild our ranks, get back on track and start progressing again. We're currently 9/12 ICC25 HC and 11/12 ICC10 HC.
    We have yet to dabble with RS HC, simply due to lack of motivated and geared players.

We raid at 11:30PM ServerTime, we run ICC25 and ICC10 currently, but would love to expand, do multtiple 25 runs, and clear RS on a weekly basis.

So what is required to join? Even though the guild is labeled as NA, doesn't mean people from elsewhere can't join, so don't be discouraged.
    We expect knowledge of ICC/RS. 5600 or above gearscore ( I know people hate it, but I'm gonna bring it up anyway ).
    We use DKP for loot, it may seem ancient, and you might not like, and if so, we're sorry you wont give us a try.
    We use Discord for raidcomms, so dust off you microphone and join us. We might not bite.

Any interrest, or questions, please log on, and contact me ingame at either: Zenobi or Zenobo. Our GM Mcblinkin is clearly also a good choise, Cruizy, if not busy, is also more than willing to help with any questions, or wishes to join our ranks.

So all in all, we wish to bolster our ranks, get back to progress and we hope some of you guys, would be interrested in joining us.

We have recently made a website, so please use that for applications. We can clearly still answer questions in-game, but we prefer if applications were made on the website: http://impure-ic.shivtr.com/
    Edited: November 28, 2017

2. shoutout to vaanish, 0 dmg to frost orbs and somehow still loses on damage to a 6k feral lol