1. Is haste supposed to boost the damage of HotR ?

I always thought it did but someone told me it doesn't.

Afaik haste boost weapon speed which in turn boosts weapon dps, so theorically it should increase the damage of HotR (Hammer of the Righteous) but i'm not sure anymore.

2. Nope

Afaik haste boost weapon speed which in turn boosts weapon dps, so theorically it should increase the damage of HotR (Hammer of the Righteous) but i'm not sure anymore.
    It's based on weapon damage, not its dps rating. Also it's in MoP where haste really starts to reduce the cd on paladin spells. Cata is ret only.

3. It's based on weapon damage, not its dps rating.
    This is incorrect. Hammer of the Righteous scales with weapon DPS. If the tooltip isn't enough of a clue to you, then spend some time on a dummy and you'll realize that the damage it does is a static value, not a range of values like weapon damage is.

It doesn't. The damage per second of your main-hand is brought into the equation before everything else. All other stats that will affect the ability are applied afterward.