1. Looking for ALT class

Hello community,

I have been playing wotlk on-off since late 2008 up to doy. I'm not a hardcore player. The first class I played was rogue (up to around level 60) then abandoned to play death knight and have been playing a dk every since. I have a paladin leveled up to 73 but it just seems so boring to play, rotation seems very simple (for pve). I leveled a mage to 80 and again, pve (fire) is so boring. Do paladin/mage get better with levels/gear?

Any suggestions on a fun alt? Maybe something that isn't too common on the server. I only play damage roles because internet is very poor (i dc a lot)

Sorry if poor english

2. Hello community,

I have been playing wotlk on-off since late 2008 up to doy. I'm not a hardcore player. The first class I played was rogue (up to around level 60) then abandoned to play death knight and have been playing a dk every since. I have a paladin leveled up to 73 but it just seems so boring to play, rotation seems very simple (for pve). I leveled a mage to 80 and again, pve (fire) is so boring. Do paladin/mage get better with levels/gear?

Any suggestions on a fun alt? Maybe something that isn't too common on the server. I only play damage roles because internet is very poor (i dc a lot)

Sorry if poor english
    "fun" is something very personal.asking other people what will be fun for you is not gonna work.why dont you make a char on blackrock,its instant 80 and you get free gear,then simple go on dummy and test different classes yourself and get general idea of how they feel.

if you ask for my personal opinion try DEMO warlock.i personally find it really fun + raids will love you for your buff.
    Edited: October 11, 2017

3. I remember trying to play warlock, although I only played as affli. How common are locks on the server?

4. I remember trying to play warlock, although I only played as affli. How common are locks on the server?
    i am pretty sure lock/rogues are one of the least played classes.if you play on icecrown no mater the class you will never have problem finding groups for anything.DEMO is underplayed for sure because affliction do more dps.demo however for me is way more fun + you boost the dmg to your whole raid so its needed.
    your rotation is keeping dots + curse on your target,shadow bolt spam when molten core prock use incinerate,when boss is under 35% spam soulfire + your pet do dmg aswell.and your demon form is your cd.and use life tap for sp buff.

classes in WOTLK overall are not that hard to play and dont have really complicated rotation as in some other expansion.
    Edited: October 11, 2017