1. Prot war tank bugged

i recently joined the server again and i find myself getting insta killed or taking tremendous amounts of damage from mobs and bosses with my war tank. ive even been killed by a mob or two in VOA. now mind u i have a 6k gs war tank with def cap. it was not like this a few years ago

2. Probably has something to do with Warmane changing the damage numbers on mobs etc. Example on the Outland server there are bosses who have abilities doing 3-4x as much damage as they are supposed to do. Warrior in the final patch of WOTLK is the weakest tank too, still capable of clearing everything by Blizzard numbers but Warmanes numbers are not even close to Blizzard in a lot of cases.

Warmane tends to delete these kinda posts, your only option is to find out and document the exact details and then come to some conclusion and make a bug tracker post... That could be anything down to class bugs, mob number tuning or otherwise.

3. @OT: Was the mob in VoA the frost wardens before the Frost Boss? They finally do their debuff so you gotta taunt swap xD More of a l2p issue than a prot warrior issue. (Talking about icecrown, lordareon might be different)