1. Which class/spec is the worst nightmare of SM users?

Maybe frost mage can make their lives painful or they get destroyed too?

2. Retribution paladin... lol...You kill DKs, you kill Warriors, and you kill other Rets.

Out of casters, I think Fmage has a best chance, you can kill rets naked(if you don't oom :p ), you can beat warriors but you need to be good for it. However vs DK's you really don't stand a chance, they'll just faceroll you like they do to any other caster.
    These are all 1v1 scenarios tho.

3. I would say a Arcane/Frost mage, combat/sub rogue, ret or huntard for easy SM wielder kills.
    Or Holy Paladin if you wish to do it over a long time. :P

4. Retribution paladin... lol...You kill DKs, you kill Warriors, and you kill other Rets.

Out of casters, I think Fmage has a best chance, you can kill rets naked(if you don't oom :p ), you can beat warriors but you need to be good for it. However vs DK's you really don't stand a chance, they'll just faceroll you like they do to any other caster.
    Since when dks's can kill frost mages ?

5. Since when dks's can kill frost mages ?
    ^Agree.

Frost mages can still give hell to Unholy Deathknights when hella good. Residium and Jendum comes to mind.

@OP - Retribution Paladins.

6. Retribution paladin... lol...You kill DKs, you kill Warriors, and you kill other Rets.

Like some people mentioned jendum,there are other pros that play their class in such way... i call it beautiful gameplay..

To pwn a sm dk,feral can do it with good kitting,mage(destroys if its super skilled,jendum for example i faced him many times in 1v1 tourneys lost and win,its really about the player many times not class)
    And rogue,****ing rogues....

7. The worst nightmare is the huntard. Ret is not at all a nightmare for dks, I eat them for breakfast on mine.

8. Like some people mentioned jendum,there are other pros that play their class in such way... i call it beautiful gameplay..

To pwn a sm dk,feral can do it with good kitting,mage(destroys if its super skilled,jendum for example i faced him many times in 1v1 tourneys lost and win,its really about the player many times not class)
    And rogue,****ing rogues....
    Obviously if he's "overskilling" the DK that he can win, it's like that with all classes.
    But I was more talking in a similar level of knowledge/skill situations. Most mages will get rekt if the dk is just as skilled as they are. I'm decent on a dk and I kill most fmages that are on my gear/skill level.