1. [ANSWERED]When is the Outland-store being updated (NOT DST Topic)

Was thinking when you are planning to update the Store with items from Morogrim etc. This is not a thread asking about DST, but rather non set tier5 items that have been farmed for some time now.

Would appriciate an answer and if you could make an announcement about what date you are planning to do this.

Keep up the good work!

Ysane

2. Would like to know this aswell. Got plenty of cash to Throw for full gear 2 my druid !

3. Would also like to see relics/totems released as well since every other class has access to it's offhand slot on the store except those.

4. Seriously can we get an asnwere on this? are items getting lowered in cost? pointless buying items now if new items coming or prices getting lowered

5. Agreed a little communication would go a long way. "We're still deliberating" is perfectly acceptable, thanks.

6. Please wait until more guilds have cleared Hyjal, at the least all T5 content. Less than 25 guilds are done with TK.

7. The Warmane Staff announced earlier this week there would be a shop update, people simply want a response/update. Make another thread in a different section if you are against it. People here just want an update on the situation.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

8. I understand, however just voicing my opinion, just like you lol. Watch the original forum for the update.