1. Make Scrolls of Deception drop from Arena wins instead of BG wins

Scroll of Deception is an extremely needful and valuable item which also COSTS 10 EU otherwise. And, as far as things are going, Lordaeron's Alliance got a LOT higher chance to win these scrolls than Horde. I don't know how things are on Icecrown, since I don't play there, but knowing the EMFH problem and seeing its impact on Lordaeron, I suspect it's pretty much the same story there.

Horde / Alliance BGs win ratio is 1:3 at best on Lordaeron. At least during EU afternoon and peak hours. Meaning Alliance got TRIPLE chance to get the scrolls drop . And why should that be so? Why a sole fact I decided to play one faction, limits the chances of transmog scroll acquisition SO heavily that I would have to buy them for real money every time I decide to mog something?

At least make it so that it would depend on ME rather than on 10-15 people queueing for imbalanced brackets. Let the drop be dependent on MY own skills and mastery rather on ridiculous faction imbalance in PVP caused by stupidly OP racial ability.

I propose to shift the drop of scrolls from BGs to Arena. (!)

Let it be the same drop chance, starting on 1500 CR and growing a bit as player's CR goes higher.

This sounds much more convenient and fair in comparison to present situation ,when one faction so much dominates over the other in battleground / mass PvP. Since Arenas do require some skill in comparison to just gathering gazillion healers and hordes of double trinket human warriors and DKs, stomping everyone around.

It's a reasonable and good change if it's going to be implemented. It will also motivate MORE players to try out Arenas and get higher CRs. As for BGs... normal BGs should mostly be the place to get the starter gear for newer players and should indeed remain so.
    Edited: October 12, 2017

2. And those of us who hates arena and only do BGs for the joy are to be left in the dark?
    I propose that Scrolls can be added for arena victories but do not remove them from BGs.

3. This post is sadly a joke :/

You win scrolls both from rated arenas and bgs lol i have won some from arenas and many from bhs across all my chars.

4. IDK, played over 300 Arena games (including 1800+ MMR) and have never seen any scroll dropping from Arena wins. Neither did all the people I've met / asked / played with or against.

Are you sure? Or perhaps this was active some time ago and then cancelled?

5. IDK, played over 300 Arena games (including 1800+ MMR) and have never seen any scroll dropping from Arena wins. Neither did all the people I've met / asked / played with or against.

Are you sure? Or perhaps this was active some time ago and then cancelled?
    I've got one from random BG win yesterday.

6. I hate arenas and never do them. That being said, can't you also get scrolls from raids? I have like 10 of em lying around since it is harder for me to get the gear I want to transmog than the scrolls themselves.

7. Never ever got a scroll from a BG or Arena.

It seems the only decent drop rate can be found in HC PvE... typical bull**** rules.