1. Missing characters

Hello!

I am a returning player from molten and everything is ok on my account, so this question is on behalf of my friends. They were probably too late to login to the site/game and now the characters are missing. When they log in they can still see the some point purchases made years ago, but they can't find their characters anywhere. Can you please tell me who they can ask to restore this?

Thank you very much for your patience.

2. Almost two months and no reply? Please tell me if I can help my friend in this situation!

3. All of the characters from molten we're lost years ago in a database hijack, google 'moltdown'. You are years too late mate.

4. My character from 2011 is still here but theirs isn't?

5. My character from 2011 is still here but theirs isn't?
    all molten characters were lost. any character on your account was created on warmane.

6. After the server wipe we just remade some stuff (there was 5x lvl 80 free, I only left one such) and didn't play since. My character was still here a month or so since I started playing again, their character is not. The transactions they made for their characters are still listed when they log in (transactions for points that were given to all players after wipe) but the characters are gone. I don't understand why their character were removed AFTER wipe, but mine wasn't?