1. The only thing rogues are good at is 1v1. In virtually every other case except 2v2, they're generally useless.

2. You watch too much youtube rogue videos mate lol .. rogue best 1v1 class etc is bull**** .. Every person who knows how to play gonna **** on your stun lock and on your rogue after :D .. its 2017 here ppl know how to play vs rogues. Also resil stack > rogue doesnt matter the class :) Stun lock , burst , bleed , kite and whatever maybe gonna work vs some 4k gs player .. try to do that on skilled dk/warr you gonna be kited :D .. Killing low players doesnt mean you can actually kill everyone .. like i said in previous post its all about skill
    I've beat a lot of 2k+ rated unholy dks that play with full wf set and offset and hc weps and trinks. And I believe I got screenshots of some I used to show to my mates. :) It just takes longer, open & restealth more times on more geared people. I myself have a main amrs/prot war and I can tell you Ive played vs some rogues that make it close to impossible to win vs them.

3. You watch too much youtube rogue videos mate lol .. rogue best 1v1 class etc is bull**** .. Every person who knows how to play gonna **** on your stun lock and on your rogue after :D .. its 2017 here ppl know how to play vs rogues. Also resil stack > rogue doesnt matter the class :) Stun lock , burst , bleed , kite and whatever maybe gonna work vs some 4k gs player .. try to do that on skilled dk/warr you gonna be kited :D .. Killing low players doesnt mean you can actually kill everyone .. like i said in previous post its all about skill
    "Stun lock" is a rogue noob tactic. 99% of all rogue players do not get over their 100% gear Stun lock tactic. On warmane those 99% rogues win most fights with stun, vanish, stun anyway. All those comments about rogues who can not stand a class in 1vs1 are from all those noobs who face the gear limits of their poor tactics.

How you think a War in any spec is able to win against a rogue who knows how to kite? War will be outside of melee and charge range the whole time, slowly bleeding to death.

resil stack > rogue doesnt matter the class
    Resil only matters if the rogue is bad and is going into a face to face fight. Rogues are able to avoid most significant damage (not by gear or talents, only with skill), therefor resil only resulting in a longer fight. Anyway most rogues will try to end a fight within a minute, not planning to fight 5 min or way longer.

1vs1 situations are only theoretical, a long fight in open pvp will not stay long a fair 1vs1 or your enemy will start trying to fly away when he feels outplayed. Even duels will not last longer than 5 minutes without someone canceling it.

4. "Stun lock" is a rogue noob tactic. 99% of all rogue players do not get over their 100% gear Stun lock tactic. On warmane those 99% rogues win most fights with stun, vanish, stun anyway. All those comments about rogues who can not stand a class in 1vs1 are from all those noobs who face the gear limits of their poor tactics.

How you think a War in any spec is able to win against a rogue who knows how to kite? War will be outside of melee and charge range the whole time, slowly bleeding to death.

Resil only matters if the rogue is bad and is going into a face to face fight. Rogues are able to avoid most significant damage (not by gear or talents, only with skill), therefor resil only resulting in a longer fight. Anyway most rogues will try to end a fight within a minute, not planning to fight 5 min or way longer.

1vs1 situations are only theoretical, a long fight in open pvp will not stay long a fair 1vs1 or your enemy will start trying to fly away when he feels outplayed. Even duels will not last longer than 5 minutes without someone canceling it.
    Im done here :D cya mate

First 12