1. Which class can rogue pwn?

Just like title says, I'm kinda curious can ROGUE pwn any other class expect bad mage, priest and warlock if bad?
    I find ret paladins, dk's, resilence stacked shadowmourne warr impossible to beat no matter what I do, it just doesn't work I get like
    7k crits in face on 900-1000 resil idk, I'm new to rogue PvP in WOTLK I play it just for fun but now I want to play more serious PvP but this just looks hilarious you can't pwn anyone.

2. Rogue can win any class with ease.
    It is not all about the damage, it is about control and knowing to use your spells.
    Death knighs + warriors are easiest targets to kill. Even with full resi gear.
    Once death knight use all hes burst to kill you, just wanish and dont let him eat with sap. Re open and rape.
    Warrior is easy to kite, you must watch at bleeds, when you lose bleed from warrior make sure to vanish and re open again.
    Edited: October 12, 2017

3. Depends on your spec. Like Djura94 said you can win vs most classes/specs although some will give you problems when you face someone with good gear and high skill (feral druid, another rogue, mages etc).
    If you feel platers are annoying and feel you are somewhat rusty skill wise, go full pve for 100% Arp - pop Killing Spree and watch em drop dead before they knew what happened.

4. Every class is killable with rogue in open pvp or pure 1vs1, with simply hit and run. as long as the rogue can decide when and where to open, it is a win. BG and Arena is an other story.
    Looking for classes to pwn? There is none, its not like vanilla or tbc anymore.

5. rogue can beat every class in 1v1, if played right. except orc udk cus of stun reduct, and a skilled retri with mace and shield. everything else shouldnt be too hard.

6. rogue can beat every class in 1v1, if played right. except orc udk cus of stun reduct, and a skilled retri with mace and shield. everything else shouldnt be too hard.
    A good Ret is the best anti-Rogue in the game, but at the same time, best != good. Rogues are just a really strong class for pvp.

7. Rogues are just a really strong class for pvp.
    Stereotypical rogue = PvP

8. Man,if you know your class good,any class will have rough time winning you.
    Rogues are pain if skilled,you guys are stun machines and can escape death lol.
    I agree you can win literally any class if you play your rogue right,maybe except warr and pala dunno about others,you can win dk easy if you do it right.

9. Its 2017, are you 12? "pwn"
    OT: Any class can beat any class, depends on your spec and the skill difference.

10. its all about skill .. not class :) class doesnt matter .. skill does.Pretty much every class can kill rogue 1v1 if
    the player is good enough.. But if we talk about which class rogue can kill its different story .. Rogues are kinda limited in what they can do in 1v1 situations .. You will never be able to kill good ret/dk/fmage/Prot war and pally /Arms war and a rly good Feral even :)
    Edited: October 15, 2017

11. You can beat any class exept ret pala with shield and mace + prob buble, if he plays with 2h he lose. Also i find it difficult playing vs gladiator warlock with 1.4 resilience and skeleton key but thats another story XD, normal gear lock have n chance tho.

12. its all about skill .. not class :) class doesnt matter .. skill does.Pretty much every class can kill rogue 1v1 if
    the player is good enough.. But if we talk about which class rogue can kill its different story .. Rogues are kinda limited in what they can do in 1v1 situations .. You will never be able to kill good ret/dk/fmage/Prot war and pally /Arms war and a rly good Feral even :)
    Man give me any(alright 8/10) full wf unholy dk or warr with bis weps and trinkets and Ima beat him with my 5.5 sub 700 resi rogue I can bet gold on that any day bro. What you just said indicates you have no idea about what this class can do-thus it indicates you suck at pvp(not knowing every classes abilities means ur not prepared to play/win vs them)
    Rogues are the strongest EXACTLY in 1v1 scenarios, and EXACTLY then what a rogue can do is almost unlimited.
    Read a bit, watch a bit, play a bit and then talk - It's kinda ******ed to give opinions on subjects you yourself are not competent at and give people who want to understand something wrong impressions.

13. Lmao.. you all must be pro GLADIATORS "gear doesn't play" interesting, rogue is most gear depended class in this whole expansion, good luck winning 6.6k ret. paladin + if he use 1h spell weapon + shield.. good luck winning that Activate wings - HoJ and he take your 22k hp in 2 hits.. just hilarious nah dude, it just doesn't work for all else I agree, but lets be honest rogue is just World-PvP class from first day this game launched, also its callled "cloth-killer" with a reason.

14. Lmao.. you all must be pro GLADIATORS "gear doesn't play" interesting, rogue is most gear depended class in this whole expansion, good luck winning 6.6k ret. paladin + if he use 1h spell weapon + shield.. good luck winning that Activate wings - HoJ and he take your 22k hp in 2 hits.. just hilarious nah dude, it just doesn't work for all else I agree, but lets be honest rogue is just World-PvP class from first day this game launched, also its callled "cloth-killer" with a reason.
    I didn't say nothing about pally. Pallys are pain in the *** for a rogue. But dks and wars I stunlock and burst and bleed and kite to death and I dont really need BiS gear to do that. A lot of classess are just helppess 1v1 vs a well played rogue. Arena-wise too, especially in this server.

15. I didn't say nothing about pally. Pallys are pain in the *** for a rogue. But dks and wars I stunlock and burst and bleed and kite to death and I dont really need BiS gear to do that. A lot of classess are just helppess 1v1 vs a well played rogue. Arena-wise too, especially in this server.
    You watch too much youtube rogue videos mate lol .. rogue best 1v1 class etc is bull**** .. Every person who knows how to play gonna **** on your stun lock and on your rogue after :D .. its 2017 here ppl know how to play vs rogues. Also resil stack > rogue doesnt matter the class :) Stun lock , burst , bleed , kite and whatever maybe gonna work vs some 4k gs player .. try to do that on skilled dk/warr you gonna be kited :D .. Killing low players doesnt mean you can actually kill everyone .. like i said in previous post its all about skill

12 Last