1. DC n DV at same time?

is it normal to use 2x same trinket? but 1 is horde and other is ally? Death's Choice and Death's Verdict bot hc?
    i saw a ret paladin "polishmann" or something, with DC (HC) and DV also hc..is it normal to work?
    Edited: October 11, 2017

2. It shouldn't be possible, however ... I saw a druid with 2 heroic solaces so it must be shop gear that is being abused

3. is it normal to use 2x same trinket? but 1 is horde and other is ally? Death's Choice and Death's Verdict bot hc?
    i saw a ret paladin "polishmann" or something, with DC (HC) and DV also hc..is it normal to work?
    The only "Polishman" on armory has DC hc and WFS hc,which share the same item icon but not the buffs from proc.IF there's an exploit with DC/DV its tied to the faction change,because they should be converted to their alliance/horde counterpart.I knew it was possible(idk if still) to stack two ashen rings(str+agi/probably exa+lower rep version of the same one) due to warmane's "features",but IF this is executable(and everything is possible here from what i saw these years) then it needs fixing asap.

4. it is bro.. i saw that ret paladin and i inspected him and he had 2x hc

5. Though he has DV hc,his other trinket is still WFS hc,and armory updates pretty fast.I don't have the resources and access to my comp atm to test,it would be nice if the forum moderators would pass on this to the devs/gm's as they can test it without spending a cent.One very unlikely situation would be trinket xmog,idk if thats possible(scrolls doesnt work EXACTLY like the transmog in MoP should - offhand fist weapons for example) and who would waste a scroll on it even if its possible.If you have screenshots proving this i'd recommend reporting it on the bugtracker and to a gm.

6. Though he has DV hc,his other trinket is still WFS hc,and armory updates pretty fast.I don't have the resources and access to my comp atm to test,it would be nice if the forum moderators would pass on this to the devs/gm's as they can test it without spending a cent.One very unlikely situation would be trinket xmog,idk if thats possible(scrolls doesnt work EXACTLY like the transmog in MoP should - offhand fist weapons for example) and who would waste a scroll on it even if its possible.If you have screenshots proving this i'd recommend reporting it on the bugtracker and to a gm.
    bro i inspected him and mouseover it.. it was double trinket.. and i tested my self with solaces and dcs too works.. and both procs

7. Care to share some screenshots of double heroic buffs?

8. Care to share some screenshots of double heroic buffs?
    didnt take none yet but soon i have chance iill

9. didnt take none yet but soon i have chance iill
    he probly saw the post.. and

10. Ashen ring stacking is still possible, something to do with buying one in Icc and 1 on the website, but I believe it's bannable to wear them at the same time. Same thing with stacking these hc trinks. normal and heroic can be stacked, but your heroic DC should change to a heroic DV when you faction change.

In any case, if you find someone doing this then you can either A. report them and get them banned or B. leave them be and know if you try to replicate it you could get banned.

11. At least double ashen rings are custom warmane feature thanks to the shop,you could've equipped two on retail as well if retail had a cash shop,as all four have different itemid's for obvious reasons,this can be fixed from server side.To those that were wondering about the contradictions in my previous posts,at first check armory showed DC hc,then on later check it showed DV hc,then after checking OP's last post showed DC hc.

12. At least double ashen rings are custom warmane feature thanks to the shop,you could've equipped two on retail as well if retail had a cash shop,as all four have different itemid's for obvious reasons,this can be fixed from server side.To those that were wondering about the contradictions in my previous posts,at first check armory showed DC hc,then on later check it showed DV hc,then after checking OP's last post showed DC hc.
    well i tryed that thing about ashen and didnt work, i cant even take it from the email, says i already have 1.. and on the other way.. taking email first and then quest.. wont work too.. when u turn the quest ur ring ill desapear

13. well i tryed that thing about ashen and didnt work, i cant even take it from the email, says i already have 1.. and on the other way.. taking email first and then quest.. wont work too.. when u turn the quest ur ring ill desapear
    They must be different ones ie str version+agility version for physical dps,but afaik the lower ones have different itemid's as well.

14. You can use Solace HC + Solace N, same with Death Choice HC + N.

15. But you shouldn't be able to use alliance versions of the trinkets,and thats what the post is about.Idk if the DV/DC paragons share the same spellid(if they don't then you could use both to gain 1020 str/agi for 15 sec,although the main concerns are for pvp,as there are better trinkets for pve),and said paladin had DV hc equipped(which has a different itemid afaik so you could equip both),although it could be an armory glitch,i'm pretty sceptical without screenshots,but on warmane everything is possible.

12 Last