1. ISboxer invalid user?

So im using a cracked isboxer, and im getting the error when trying to login with random stuff invalid username / password? any help is much appreciated

2. On isboxer_server v2 its just spamming Attending connection error code, ive done every step as that site says and as other videos have shown me.. im clicking my profile for the 5 accounts and it just acts like its loading then does nothing
    Edited: October 13, 2017

3. are u using win10? if so, it crack does not work for win10.

4. are u using win10? if so, it crack does not work for win10.
    Yeah ive gathered that now :( sucks but oh well i just cant find any scripts for hotkeynet for 5 shammys or whatever, just seems so hard to setup

5. Yeah ive gathered that now :( sucks but oh well i just cant find any scripts for hotkeynet for 5 shammys or whatever, just seems so hard to setup
    I know this is a week old but figured I would say something, it is not towards isBoxer since you're using win10. However, if you're looking for a script for hotkeynet for 5 shammies I could send one your way. Just let me know what you're looking for through a PM. :)

6. If you want to use ISBoxer anyway, you can install Windows 7, the crack gonna work.
    and if you want to have both isboxer and windows 10, just buy it, Is it worth it

7. I have downloaded the official Isboxer and started the free trial but the keymaps (like follow) are not working. I assume this is because the ISboxer addon is not written for 3.3.5a.
    The crack isn't working becasue I have windows 10...
    I need some help here guys, really want to get back to multiboxing.
    Any suggestions?

8. Latest Isboxer should work with all wow versions. It's just different to setup vs old Isboxer v40.
    To fix addon problem: character selection screen click "addon" button and check "load outdated addons".

9. I had loaded outdated addons Repc. Still, any macro-based keymaps (like follow, assist) were not working, the simple key broadcasting keymaps (like 1 to 9) worked perfectly.
    Addon did give confirmation on every login, that's why I assumed it was simply broken.
    Any ideas? :/

10. Hi, Everyone!
    I have an activation server that is current for the InnerSpace version 1.15 build 6233 (28 october 2017).
    Written in C++ and tested on Win 10 x64 build 1703.
    The problem is that I want a small reward for the work done by me. Total $40. Does not matter from one person or summary from several. And than i'll put it in free access.
    If the offer is interested, write to discuss the guarantees and proofs.

Thank you for attention.

11. Hi, Everyone!
    I have an activation server that is current for the InnerSpace version 1.15 build 6233 (28 october 2017).
    Written in C++ and tested on Win 10 x64 build 1703.
    The problem is that I want a small reward for the work done by me. Total $40. Does not matter from one person or summary from several. And than i'll put it in free access.
    If the offer is interested, write to discuss the guarantees and proofs.

Thank you for attention.
    40 dollar?
    No offense but people who want isboxer might as well buy a 1 year subscription for 36 dollar for the official version and also have the guarantee that it doesn't contain keyloggers.

12. On lavishsoft site indicated price 15 per 3 month or 50 per year. While i ask 40 single-time. it's 10$ per person if you four . Or 4$ if 10 persons will fold.
    I think this is fair, since I can show the source code.
    Anyway, I proposed, and you decide

13. On lavishsoft site indicated price 15 per 3 month or 50 per year. While i ask 40 single-time. it's 10$ per person if you four . Or 4$ if 10 persons will fold.
    I think this is fair, since I can show the source code.
    Anyway, I proposed, and you decide
    while this is true, you simply miss 1 fact. those who can pay for your activator, most likely are using paid isboxer version, and those who cannot buy aid version, will not be able to pay you aswell.

14. Maybe you are right. But my mercantile soul wants a reward

12 Last