1. Gearing up as fast as possible in PvP?

What's the optimal way to gear up for PvP?

As far as I recall (didn't play wotlk like 5 years so bear with me), you can get some wrathful off pieces, a few other relentless off pieces, and furious main set with honor which is easily obtainable. Apart from that, how would you go about gearing up as fast as possible in PvP?

Is buying relentless gear even worth it? Should it be skipped and you go straight for wrathful?
    Edited: October 13, 2017

2. Fastest way to gear up for pvp is to farm gold and sell it via trading. Then buy BiS gear for the earned coins.

3. I would go straight for wrathful off parts, spending honor and arena points for relentless in my oppinion is not worth it, not that big of an upgrate. If you have the chance roll a healing spec with some buddies in a premade to increase your chance to win. Do the wintergrasp quests, they award good honor and you can spend the stonekeer shards for honor too. Do arenas as well, even at low rating the arena points are always welcome. And like the dude mentioned, sell gold for coins on website. Thats all the info i can give you at this point.

4. Farm honor for the furious glad pvp set, get your wrath pvp off sets which do not require arena rating. Farm some emblems of frost for the belt, buy the crafted boots or buy the relentless ones if you need more resilience. Either get your weapon with vote points/donation or trough the quel dalar/shadow's edge quest chain. Start to do some arena.