1. it's been said many times that they are not doing anything with this realm
    no matter what "idea" gets posted it isn't going happen,
    you have 2 options
    1. keep playing "as-is"
    2. join another expansion.

there is no debate.

2. [...]
    6. See that's the problem. The DS patch sucks. I have several characters on Neltharion, all BiS geared. But I prefer levling on Outland (and I assure you, I hate levling at this point), rather than playing on Neltharion. Things are just downright chaotic in PvP with Bonelinks, Vials, Khaleds etc. The PvE side is no better, it's just bland and the RFD is even more BS. I really enjoyed Neltharion up until DS came but after that, well it just got so messed up.
    They could make PvE procs / on-use spells unusable in bgs and arenas. That would fix the pvp part. What I'd love to see for PvE would be scaled raids. Like BWD being the beginner raid and BoT and DS being scaled to fireland difficulty. In addition to that, they could make DS drop Fireland gear only. That would provide alternatives for people who don't like one or two of those raids.

3. They could make PvE procs / on-use spells unusable in bgs and arenas. That would fix the pvp part. What I'd love to see for PvE would be scaled raids. Like BWD being the beginner raid and BoT and DS being scaled to fireland difficulty. In addition to that, they could make DS drop Fireland gear only. That would provide alternatives for people who don't like one or two of those raids.
    What. Lol. Are you ******ed?

4. What. Lol. Are you ******ed?
    What's your problem? The PvP part? If you want to keep it as it is it will just end up as it is right now... Dead.

I'm tired of PvE gear wearing world-pvp-is-real-pvp-******s (guess what, it's not).

5. They could make PvE procs / on-use spells unusable in bgs and arenas. That would fix the pvp part. What I'd love to see for PvE would be scaled raids. Like BWD being the beginner raid and BoT and DS being scaled to fireland difficulty. In addition to that, they could make DS drop Fireland gear only. That would provide alternatives for people who don't like one or two of those raids.
    To say simply, it's against warmanes policy, as they don't include balancing changes this huge.

5th : The only possible thing that could be good would be to open a NEW Cataclysm realm where everything as been worked on. Maybe a progressive realm or something like that. THEN, allowing Neltharion people to transfer there for FREE (if that would happen, we would deserve a free place there as veterans). But that would take time, a lot of work, and we both know Warmane probably doesn't want to put so much work on Cataclysm right now. So, no, asking for "wipe and make everything better" isn't a good idea.
    Then neltharion would have similar fate to warsong, just a few times faster. I got no problem with actually losing my stuff, hell i got 14 85s all of em are 380+ and 5 of em are 400+, but what use of em do i have now?

And for people who say refunding is a must, then well if u get everything back, how is it starting fresh? Plox explain.

P.S. Chill peps no need to get all mad, we ain't gona change anything anyway, but lets atleast have a calm discussion.

6. To say simply, it's against warmanes policy, as they don't include balancing changes this huge. [...]
    3.3.5b on Blackrock and those scaled bosses + progress on Lord were just as much or even more of a balance change as/than this is.

7. Honestly, DS destroyed everything. Since DS was everything boring with those onshotting rogs/rets etc.
    Just resett it to 4.0.6 and we'll be fine. This Patch was the best. And you all saw it with the population. It was great.
    Good old times...we need to try it atleast, before its completely dead.

8. Honestly... if the server never went past 4.1, or 4.2 if T12 was loot normalized alongside T11 so as to make all the raids always relevant, and no heroic nerfs, I'd totally join. 4.3 literally destroys any appeal to Cataclysm, even just knowing it would be coming in the future makes it less appealing. Not happening I know, Just my two cents

9. it is impossible to save this realm without restarting it on another patch or something like that.
    the patch killed it by itself. try doing a bg, the pve gear rules like mad there. skill isnt needed there anymore

10. my opinion is make this realm PVP instant 85,open new fresh cata realm that start with 4.0.6 and DO NOT RUSH 4.3 content.
    wish cataclysm realms stay on firelands content it was 100 times better and probably the realm was about to be alive now.
    early cata was just so good.
    Edited: October 25, 2017

11. my opinion is make this realm PVP instant 85,open new fresh cata realm that start with 4.0.6 and DO NOT RUSH 4.3 content.
    wish cataclysm realms stay on firelands content it was 100 times better and probably the realm was about to be alive now.
    early cata was just so good.
    I think they should just stay 4.0.6 forever
    one saw the drop after 4.3.4 hit, back when it still was molten

12. I ate a 20 pack of nuggets today

13. i think they need wipe nelth and make it 4.0.6 , alot ppls will play at fresh start +406 is better than 434

14. I think they should just stay 4.0.6 forever
    one saw the drop after 4.3.4 hit, back when it still was molten
    Don't forget that the quality of the realm dropped tremendously with this "upgrade". It took Molten veeerrryy long (even with cata as development focus) to fix up 4.3.4 to the state 4.0.6. was already in.
    4.0.6. is unbalanced... ever saw a protection paladin die? no, me neither...

15. I hope Warmane will open a 4.0.6 tournament realm soon so all those pvp try hards can stop crying about pve equipment.

Anyways either delete neltharion or reopen it in the future without bugs but don't let it suffer so much.

First 12345 ... Last