1. Hello. I haven't played seriously since Moltdown. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, whatever. Isn't it better for the whole server to be merged into Frostwolf? Seeing that Frostwolf has about 5 or 6 times bigger population, wouldn't that do good for everyone? It is clear that Warmane staff doesn't care anymore for their Cataclysm server and all that is being reflected on the population of the realm.

Have a nice day!
    How would that be better? There are adults who want to play this game too, not just people 12 and under.

2. Hello. I haven't played seriously since Moltdown. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, whatever. Isn't it better for the whole server to be merged into Frostwolf? Seeing that Frostwolf has about 5 or 6 times bigger population, wouldn't that do good for everyone? It is clear that Warmane staff doesn't care anymore for their Cataclysm server and all that is being reflected on the population of the realm.

Have a nice day!
    There is something that you and some other people still didn't get. The few people who are still playing on Neltharion could simply just join Frostwolf or any other realm on warmane, the reason they're still here it's because they enjoy playing on Cataclysm. Merging these two realms wouldn't help the situation for the remaining Nelth players.

3. YEEEEEEEEEEES ! Restart the server ,give people coins back in either way they will play some of your servers and Neltharion will get more populated again for sure but this time please do update it and be more "Awake" about it ! And keep it a high rates realm i mean like 60 % or more of the people that would play it would stop because lvling,professions,reputation,gold takes so much time ......personally i enjoyed Neltharion the most in 2012 .
    Restart it ,get those rates right,update it,keep in contact with the players by events ,tournaments and whatever and it will pay off. #CATA IS LOVE CATA IS LIFE ;D
    Pretty sure noone is going to read that ...eh...i mean the right people.

4. If you do refund coins, make them usable only on neltharion bcs ppl will use them for WOTLK or MOP.

5. They should relaunch the realm to 4.0.6 and refund coins and indeed make them only usable on neltharion

6. Why is it that you guys think a coin refund is justified now again?
    So they could have an advantage over everyone else if the server gets relaunched

7. I think a re launch would be a bad and good idea, I have 2 full accounts on Neth I enjoyed playing there but since it has low population and a cancerous remaining players who are rude and make it not fun to play bgs or raid with, I stopped playing there. I don't want to lose all the hard work and coins spent on my toons ,with a re launch , but yes if given a coin refund only for that realm id be ok with.

8. forget that they will give you the coins. I've already talked to the mod man or officer and everyone says that 95% of the coins will not be returned. We talk more about copying the props onto MoP. After I said this I came up with a question. Will the copying feature be free or payable? Because mercy in a post made for another fusion wrote that the service had a coin cost, which varied according to pg. Example; mount achiv equip professions etc.

If that was all the bad thing

9. And then again ; new devlog and... what a surprise! Absolutely NOTHING concerning Cataclysm. Come on guys this is shameful. I am very disappointed.

10. I think its time to give up for everyone .
    We need some stuff to come here with solution , to tell us we are going to close , we are going to relaunch , or something.
    It's time .

11. i think blizzard just announced the solution :)

12. solution aka private server killer, FeelsAmazingMan

13. i have question.why will they refund coins?how is that making any sense at all you have been donation to support the server for all this years you have been playing on...literally make no sense at all to give any coins back even if they simple close this one.

14. Megortotems out :P
    I wanna play with you again. Miss you bby

Love, Slashspit

15. Spent a lot on Cata, when i opened this post i expected at least an answer. I preffer to pay retail, there, they act.

First ... 34567 ... Last